Re: Players with TTV in their gamertag

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

Champion

It's the same sort of people that used to pretend they were in KSA and FaZe, Posers lol.

2 minutes of gameplay tells you whether or not they're fakes.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 47 (1,445 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I find ttv guys funny, last time i was playing with my friend. We got a ttv on our squad, we won that game but the stats say it all. My friend had 1400 dmg and 8 kills, i had 1200 and 5 kills, ttv ended with 300 dmg and 1 kill xD

Message 12 of 47 (1,433 Views)

@tommor1988 One of my friends streams a lot and he frequently has a few viewers. I remember a few weeks ago his stream go put up on the main page of twitch something and we got slaughtered.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 47 (1,403 Views)

★★★★ Guide

ttv or twitch or yt or whatever, they're just kids who want to be like their idols

Message 14 of 47 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I would blame you for what you say I do the same thing when I find a ttv and I do feel like leaving the match because they are loot thief's and they blame it on if they lose

Message 15 of 47 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Novice
@aisthebestletter I have the same problem about 70% of my matches. This is with random players w/o ttv names, they d/c at a blink of an eye.
Message 16 of 47 (1,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

When you see “TTV” or “Twitch” in someone’s name, it’s totally safe to assume they are kids or noob players. Literally none of the good/top streamers added those words to their names.

Message 17 of 47 (1,194 Views)

Message 18 of 47 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarthValtrex wrote:

@aisthebestletterThey are streamers on twitch... i love squad wiping them. They are a big fat target to me... nothing
Like squad wiping 3 TTV players and teabagging them for their stream.

Someone starts stealing my loot I’ll arc star them. If they get downed I won’t pick them up or grab their banner. Toxic players will get treated toxically form me. Usually I warn them,  keep it up and I’ll be a nightmare for you. 

So what you're saying is that you're part of the problem of rampant toxicity in Apex Legends by doing things like teabagging other players or arc starring teammates, rather than choosing to not be toxic.

Message 19 of 47 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what is ttv exactly

Message 20 of 47 (1,046 Views)