Re: Players with TTV in their gamertag

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Players with TTV in their gamertag

Following up on RagTags video, does anyone have any good stories about these players. I find that 100% leave the game as soon as they are knocked. Most steal loot that you pinged, they seem to camp, they seem to run off on their own, they seem to 1v3 other players...

I almost want to leave the match as soon as I see their name in the legend select screen. 

Message 1 of 47 (39,483 Views)

★ Pro

Not all who has TTV in username are streamers and not all of them are good (high skill) players. There are many noobs who use TTV (and even TSM) in usernames.

Message 2 of 47 (39,448 Views)

★★ Expert

@SlivPTS 

100%

I play on the tw/hk servers most of the time. Dudes have tsm/ttv attatched to their gamer id...I call them out on it first of all, then ask why they don't use bilibili/douyu? They say "because people will think I'm either good or not cheating" ...lol

Heart

Message 3 of 47 (39,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@aisthebestletterIt was always fun to play with them cause my first assumption would be: here we go... then I’d see their badges/banners and either be like: ‘okay I see good stuff’ or ‘ohh gosh...’

When the I see good stuff presents itself, they’d usually run out, attacking some people for no reason, 80-90% die, then open their mic and start cussing or asking why we didn’t help him in a degenerative tone and decide to D/C before we could answer (the answer would usually be that we’re still looting an unlooted spot or that we saw that he was running towards a squad who had the advantage and we already pinged ‘come here’ yet he decided to go, gets focused fired and tries to blame us XD)

When the ohh gosh present itself... either the same happends or the person wouldn’t even land near us and you’d just hear “AHHHHHHH” and then disconnect XD.

I think very few and I mean less than 20 times have I had a TTV who was a normal teammate. TSM not many... still dunno what it stands for and couldn’t care less about it.

The people I can’t stand are number people. Those late-to-join xbox people who have generic names or the xbox suggested ones like LeakStove36797 and in my head I’m like ‘FY!, you can’t even pick a normal name?! I just know you’re worthless’ and yup, usually that person is the first to die either by cluelessness or no skillsness...

Message 4 of 47 (39,426 Views)

[ Edited ]

@aisthebestletterThey are streamers on twitch... i love squad wiping them. They are a big fat target to me... nothing
Like squad wiping 3 TTV players and teabagging them for their stream.

Someone starts stealing my loot I’ll arc star them. If they get downed I won’t pick them up or grab their banner. Toxic players will get treated toxically form me. Usually I warn them,  keep it up and I’ll be a nightmare for you. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 47 (39,417 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@aisthebestletter You said it.  I have very low expectations and opinions on people trying to be streamers or wanna-be streamers trying for that wow factor game.  While it is true not ALL of them are D-bags I would win a lot of bets playing the odds.

Message 6 of 47 (39,412 Views)

★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter I have friends who stream apex on twitch and they don't want to use TTV in their tag because they know they're not that good.

For players who use TTV, other than to promote & grow their channel, they use it to look good & scary while they shooting rocks. What a way to embarras yourself lol.
Message 7 of 47 (39,341 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL Look I know it says I have 0 viewers. But it’s not counting my multiple
Personalities that are watching...

I don’t really mind them trying to stream and become famous. But when I see one I can’t resist attacking. They are either going to get good content or I’ll get a laugh maybe a bit of both. If they are on my squad I’ll try to help them get good content. I know a few streamers and none are toxic players.

I think some become toxic players while
Streaming because they want to produce good content. So it ends up becoming all about them and they forget it’s a team game and that there is team etiquette.

Message 8 of 47 (39,327 Views)

@bosourd I don’t need TTV to embarrass myself.

Message 9 of 47 (39,322 Views)

★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter I saw a TTV TSM as my teammate. Needless to say he died and left straight away.
Message 10 of 47 (39,295 Views)