Re: Players who get boosted by cheaters in Ranked.

by GRiPSViGiL

Original Post

Players who get boosted by cheaters in Ranked.

★★ Apprentice

Are these players getting bans aswell? Happens way to often in Platinum/Diamond queue that you play against a low ranked cheater boosting some potato.

Message 1 of 4 (437 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@imVidii The 2 cheaters who use aimbot that I have friended are still playing nightly. I added them a couple months ago after I spectated them win games with blatant hacking and they both admitted to selling wins and boosting players for cash.

It is proven they can't do much against cheaters which is evidenced by these 2 cheaters I am keeping tabs on since I am curious as to how effective Respawn is at handling them. Well as suspected they aren't very good at keeping people from hacking. I submitted video evidence and one bragged that he had probably 30 or more people report him and wasn't concerned about being caught. Probably since accounts are free but still this same account I reported is still logging in nightly.
Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What's the problem again? 

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hackers get paid to boost players in ranks, gain badges, complete the BP etc.  The hacker and the people in their group should be banned as well.

Message 4 of 4 (380 Views)