Players rewarded for leaving games. This game will die in a month...

by svetli97ea

Original Post

Players rewarded for leaving games. This game will die in a month...

★★ Novice

So the respawn thing is great but why would anyone ever want to be respawned into the same game when there is the option to just q again into another one? Unless you are playing with friends it makes no sense to use it. You still get rewarded for whatever the team you ditched achieves. You literally get more rewards if you waste other people's time. And so everybody does that. When I queue with randoms 80% of the time at least one of them leaves as soon as he gets killed and 50% of the time they both do. And they will then get all the xp for things that I do in the game like getting in top 3.

In my opinion people should receive 0 rewards, 0 stats and be suspended for at least 30 minutes for wasting their teammates' time. Why should they get rewarded for me suffering for 30 minutes playing solo vs teams of 3??? This is so dumb.

If this doesn't get fixed this game will die in a few months max. Noone would want to waste their time and with the broken party system it is almost impossible to play with friends anyways.

Message 1 of 33 (1,673 Views)

Re: Players rewarded for leaving games. This game will die in a month...

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

One of my friends who was one of these Tryhards who goes 36-3 in BO4 multiplayer quit because he landed solo in the middle of enemies, me and the random managed to get over to him and take out the team but he left the game before we could get his tags.

Message 2 of 33 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No one is rewarded if you leave you dont get any xp so please be more informed other time before you make a thread and cry about something that is not valid
Message 3 of 33 (1,635 Views)

★★★★ Guide

As Ivan said ☝️

Leavers dont gain any xp. So if a teammate DC's or leaves on purpose they receive no rewards.

Message 4 of 33 (1,579 Views)

★★ Novice

I think you don't get it. The xp is only a small part of the problem. I'm still in the situation where I wasted my time. And that's the main problem. The xp is mostly irrelevant. And they do get it, just later. This just adds salt to the injury but it is not the main problem. I still have to play solo in a game of teams of 3. How hard is it to understand the problem? And they just join a new game. They avoid wasting time waiting and at the same time they waste my time.

If you think that's ok I'm sad I have to share this planet with you. Absolute cancer.

Message 5 of 33 (1,532 Views)

★★ Novice
they recieve the reward of not waiting to get respawned and instead join a new game. And they've just wasted my time.
Message 6 of 33 (1,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You can't win with 2 players? Easy solution - git gud scrub 💪💪💪

Lol

Anyways, i play with a lot of randoms and typically the only time they leave is when they see you not making an effort to recover their banner. Maybe be abetter team mate and you won't constantly have team members leaving.

Message 7 of 33 (1,503 Views)

★★ Novice

so your solution is to either get lucky with my teammates (please teach me how to be lucky) or to just win on my own which again involves so much luck and at the same time skips most of the content in the game so I just won't be playing the same game. What a great suggestion.

Message 8 of 33 (1,487 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree, the only time I see people leave is when I can't get their banner.
Message 9 of 33 (1,480 Views)

★ Guide

No my solution is to be a better team mate. Dont stray to far, i dont know you but you sound like the randoms who dont use their mic who don't stay tight with the group and dont support team mates when their in battle. 

This is a TEAM game. Play like a team and i garuntee you won't get very many players backing out.

Im probably 150 games in and had atleast 1 random in 100 of those games and only had a team mate leave the game maximum 5 times in those 100 games.

Message 10 of 33 (1,457 Views)