Re: Players not reviving teammates / Toxic players

by AntaGalavan

Original Post

Players not reviving teammates / Toxic players

★★ Novice

Why tfk are there so many people out there that intentionally WONT revive their teammates ... EVEN if you re a fn pro at the game why is ruining someone elses experience and just simply being rude so fn important to you that you will keep doing it ... 

I love this game but this is really bad .. even if im having a good run  , like last night winning 2 games in a row , the third game i fell down with 8 squads left .. the second i needed someones help instead of having to offer it everyone (most) turn into pieces of crap that will abuse the little power they have in life as much as they can .. so lame and sad .. 

And again i see the same thing happening , another great game with one MAIN problem , the people ffs ... Calling you brain dead , * or telling you that you should die for not being as ''talented'' as they are , even if i alredy saved their * for 3 games in a row

Make fun of me , call me whatever you want i dont care ...  not angry , not salty , non of that .. just disappointed in how common sh1tty behavior has become when you got anonymity protecting your little * ..

And please dont start with the ''this is what competitive games are about'' argument . no , playing a competitive game isnt your holy(cheap) fn excuse to behave like a piece of crap ..  just because you are on the internet it doesnt mean you can say/do whatever you want ,those are real people you are interacting with and i bet you wouldnt behave the same in IRL  , if you wouldnt IRL dont do it online ...

Why is being rude / mean / toxic so common now and almost ''normal'' judging by how outnumbered nice players are .. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,039 Views)

★★★ Pro
@AntaGalavan I agree with you. I have literally just experienced toxic players about 10 mins ago. I was in a game of ranked, dropped in and I believe the other two players were in a party chat together. Anyway, they were bin swiping etc etc. We got into a big fight, I revived one of them and then went down about 2 mins after. At the end of it all, I was still on the floor... the Gibby who was with me revived his friend Octane first and then left me until they had taken all the loot they wanted out of the 6 boxes that were floating around... I nearly timed out and my banner would have had to be collected luckily it didn't but I just sit here and think WTF!

I hate toxic players, there is no room for toxic players its pathetic.
Message 2 of 9 (2,030 Views)

@AntaGalavan It's a lack of empathy taught by parents. They don't hold them accountable for anything, and allow the internet to raise their kid. This is the unfortunate result. And we have millions of them to deal with!
Message 3 of 9 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Pure_Funk_Nugget wrote:
@AntaGalavanIt's a lack of empathy taught by parents. They don't hold them accountable for anything, and allow the internet to raise their kid. This is the unfortunate result. And we have millions of them to deal with!

Haha, this made me laugh as it is near enough the truth! 

Message 4 of 9 (1,966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@AntaGalavanContext is everything. I always try to revive or rez teamates unless they decided to drop solo and are way too far to reasonably reach. More often than not people just leave the game even though I'm obviously trying to reach them, last night I had a teamate go down on the roof of a house outside bunker and fell to the ground and crawled to the river, why they would do this idk. They were finished off and went into death box. Now the 2 enemy squads outside had thier sights on me. I take cover in a house and heal then return fire as my teamate berrates me for not retrieving his banner yet. I see an opening to run and get his banner with the two other squads now fighting eachother and have forgotten about me. I still have time to reach my teamate. I sprint for his box and just as I reach it he calls me a * * and leaves.

That is Apex in a nutshell, you can bust your * for your teamates, give them the best loot, risk your precious RP to save thier *, and they will still berate you and leave the match.

Solo mode now.

Message 5 of 9 (1,937 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@AntaGalavan I think it's a mass game phenomena. It also happens in Rogue Squad... I down an enemy who also downs me, everything is clear... my teammate who's standing behind me or running up behind me literally runs past me, stands one meter in front of the enemy and starts killing him... then while I'm dying I see him go down by an enemy that just came up to apparently rescue his teammate... -.-

And then you see the stats and are like 'yup... a person who cant even kill on his own... you see you at 7 downs (ppl you downed yourself) and 6/7 eliminations (got thirsted or bled out) and you see them... 5 eliminations and 0 downs... so basically the teammate only shoots downed ppl... >.>
Message 6 of 9 (1,875 Views)

@AntaGalavan Here is an example from something that just happened. Toxic without saying a word.

Predator, pings a good spot and we go there. We get looted quickly and hit Octane area, he rolls in too hard and gets knocked. We are both there to help, both totally in the fight. Disconnect.

I've had that happen before and go on to win game with two, quite a few times. At least give your squad a chance, why play with randoms if you will just quit on them after you make a mistake.

Speaking of mistakes, I can't count how many times wins still happen with many mistakes and recoveries. It's part of the game. Dude obviously got pred badge playing with a squad...but can't do that with randoms heh.
Message 7 of 9 (1,813 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AntaGalavanWell, when you solo queue you're at the mercy of who ever is available to play with. Now not everyone in solo queue is toxic I've definitely bumped into my fair share of them though. The vast majority of the people I play in pre-mades with I met solo queuing.

But if you want to avoid this, try and build friendships with people and play on pre-made squads. I think you'll have a much better experience overall. I really don't care much about the skill level of the people I game with, as long as they are not toxic and have fun with the game who cares?! But even if skill is important to you, you can find people to game with.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (1,780 Views)

★★ Novice

yea i get that . i def met some awesome people at times but the majority were not so civil as you would hope .. as i said , its almost as if its ''normal'' to be toxic now judging by the numbers and comparing them to the nice peeps you get to meet in game , takin a break from apex atm and having some fun with some single players games but ill come back for sure 

Message 9 of 9 (1,726 Views)