Re: Players Disconnect during your finisher

by RichAC

Original Post

★★ Novice
@asukojo That's fine, I don't mind it if people DC. We should still get the rewards for it though hahaha!
Message 11 of 15 (210 Views)

★★ Guide

I never use finisher sins its better to punch. But is that not a good thing? its ends your animation so you can defend yourself again. or loot.

Message 12 of 15 (201 Views)

★★ Guide

I rarly see anyone wasting their time performing a finisher, but im sure preople dont care about the animation (Why would it be insulting?). If somone leaves its probably because they * that the squad is boned anyway and rather just que up for another game.

Message 13 of 15 (201 Views)

★★ Pro

LOL.  I admit i'm guilty of doing this too.   I rarely do finishers or see them done also myself.  I usually die from trying lol.

Message 14 of 15 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
9/10 I quit when someone does a finisher. Know why? Cause I got pinched, okay, but if it takes my TWO squadmates more time to get to me and just hitting the enemy once before the finisher finishes me, I have no hope for my team. That is unless I see they’re fighting themselves of course.
This is of course only applicable in early early game. Later on you know if your squadmates are worth the time or not.
Message 15 of 15 (180 Views)