Player position automatically changed in Career Mode POTENTIAL SOLUTION

by parkspop

Original Post

Player position automatically changed in Career Mode POTENTIAL SOLUTION

★★★ Newbie

Seems as though many of us have this issue, and I found this work around, so thought I would share. 

I was in my second season, and all of the sudden My Pro was changed from my selected CAM, which I played the entire 1st season, to GK.  When trying to change it, it didn't work.  

Although I am on Xbox, try this:  I went into the Manage Game and Add Ons for the FIFA 22 app on my console, where on Xbox, you should have your accounts saved data (my menu shows both of my profiles/gamertags) along with a reserved space save.  I deleted the saved game data from my console, but it still is saved on the server/cloud.  I restarted the game, which FIFA then synced my online data again, downloading everything I just erased from console.  Went to continue career, not from the home menu, but went to the play tab, selected it.  In the next menu, I moved over the the Career Mode tab and without choosing it, there is a pop-up box with the option to start new or load saved careers.  I loaded the career, and my player was back to CAM.  I am about to play a game and see what happens, but it worked for me.  Good luck.  

Message 1 of 1 (135 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help