Re: Player list for Iconic Shards

by ElmoPeabody

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player list for Iconic Shards

Champion

@EA_Blueberry 

Is there a current list of players/Program players and players with Crowns as well as Marvels so I don’t try to redeem coins I don’t have one of my players to choose from??

Message 1 of 9 (1,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Yes I’ve done that on occasion but sadly most of my players must be program and shards are as difficult as pulling rabbits out of a hat!

Thanks man!!!

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (1,624 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The only list I have is the updated version for the Gridiron Selects with Flashback players. This is also pinned under the official Discord channel. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach This list is the easiest way to check before redeeming, but you can always click on “Rank Up” and then “Find Shards” for the player. That will show if you can use coins for that player.
Message 3 of 9 (1,632 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Yes I’ve done that on occasion but sadly most of my players must be program and shards are as difficult as pulling rabbits out of a hat!

Thanks man!!!
Message 4 of 9 (1,625 Views)

Champion
@ElmoPeabody Regarding the 175 Iconic coins, I have 6 Crown players but I’ve only been able to max out Brady! Any idea why or if I’ll be able to get shards for the Crown’s and Marvel players?? Thanks
Message 5 of 9 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach My guess, and only a guess, is more Crown players will be available when the next “season” starts. That’s how it has been so far. For the Marvel players you can trade in Marvel Coins for a 2nd, 3rd, etc. star. I think it’s 100 coins for the 2nd star.
Message 6 of 9 (1,617 Views)

Champion
@ElmoPeabody Thanks
Message 7 of 9 (1,605 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry I take it this is for the 100 coin redemption and not 175 coins, right?
Message 8 of 9 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lkbroach It’s in Trades, not in the Store like with the Iconics.
Message 9 of 9 (1,527 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help