Player gets refund for anthem from amazon

by 000No-Mercy000

Original Post

Highlighted

Player gets refund for anthem from amazon

★★ Apprentice

If you got it from amazon I suggest trying to get a refund

see link

https://www.gamebyte.com/anthem-player-claims-refund-on-grounds-of-false-advertisement-and-fraud/?fb...

You can can also try other outlets. 

Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)

Re: Player gets refund for anthem from amazon

★★★★★ Apprentice

well that between Amazon, EA, and the customer. Doesn't really do anything for me. I still play it

Message 2 of 5 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

WoW!! Sounds good!

However, I applied a refund at the date when I first time played it 2months ago. Then I chosed Premier Access and each update made me turn back to try it, cuz I hoped Anthum could be saved one day just like Warframe did.

Sadly, that hope might be out of reality.

If Anthum still act like this at the end of next month, Ill not turn back anymore. 4months r enough for them to redeem their reputation at least a little bit.

Message 3 of 5 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If that was in the EU, it's not exactly news, or relevant to the rest of the world. EU law provides for refunds with rather generous parameters. The US and some other countries don't have those same provisions.

Message 4 of 5 (190 Views)

★ Guide

Interesting, probally possible under Australian consumer law they are pretty strict and there was a case recently think it was steam that got spanked. Not that I'm personally interested in a refund I paid my money and rolled the dice and lost but that's not to say I didn't get some enjoyment out of the game.

Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help