Player cheating on PS4

by SquishyVader

Original Post

Player cheating on PS4

★ Guide

How do I send a video on someone cheating from the PS4? Had a low level player bending bullets last night on the PS….Seriously, the shots looked like they were coming from the side of the gun and snapping to targets. Got the video and still image of the bend.

Message 1 of 6 (312 Views)

Re: Player cheating on PS4

@SquishyVader You should report them to Sony. You can also submit the clip to the EA TOS team (link is below). Please don't share the clip on the forum (here) as that would violate the naming and shaming rules of AHQ.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)

Champion

As @DarthValtrex  said report these players directly to Sony/Microsoft.

If players are caught cheating on console they're blacklisted and will no longer be able to use live services, eg ps plus/xbox live. Which means they can't just hop on another account and continue to cheat.

This is something i'd highly recommend doing if you ever come across a cheater, this needs to be nipped in the bud before we end up like PC lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (276 Views)

Champion
@SquishyVader Beware that watching someone with any kind of lag can make it look this way. There are no bending bullet trajectory cheats, especially on console.
Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SquishyVaderWas the crosshair on target? Spectating POV always has curving bullets, no matter who you spectate(from my experience) . Only thing to single out cheaters is that their crosshair is not on target, and bullet still hits(which means the bullets will curve more vs spectating a legit player).

I can't say about your case as you haven't linked a vod. And I don't know if consoles can have aimbots or not.

Message 5 of 6 (261 Views)

★ Guide

Nope the crosshairs was slightly if target. Lvl 90 player beaming every player. In mid close range the player did not miss a shot. Finished on 3.6k damage and 16-18 kills, but apart from one portal manoeuvre, the movement was very ordinary. The bullets were moving like some of the stuff I see on PC.

Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)