Re: Player Count on Console

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Player Count on Console

★★★ Guide

While I presume it is an error on PSN, the player count for all versions on PS4 or PS5 are showing as up to 99 players.

Message 1 of 13 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @Rusty Rat

My guess is that Sony made only one version of this text and Im sure it will get Updated.

On PS4 there will be only 64 Players, meanwhile PS5 will run with 128 Players. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (644 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Rusty Rat LOL they broke it. Sony was like,"No one could possibly support greater than 99 players in a game..."
Message 2 of 13 (673 Views)

★★★ Guide

Quite possibly. I presume they will sort it out with the next store update, but you never know.

Message 3 of 13 (667 Views)

Hello @Rusty Rat

My guess is that Sony made only one version of this text and Im sure it will get Updated.

On PS4 there will be only 64 Players, meanwhile PS5 will run with 128 Players. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

Message 4 of 13 (645 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Rusty Rat 

Everytime I see the PS Plus, Xbox Live required, I edge more and more about selling my Xbox Series X.

Message 5 of 13 (641 Views)

★ Guide
@Popa2caps Ultimate game pass comes with Xbox live included, currently there are several games that do not need a subscription to be able to play online. I have Xbox and I don't spend much, more than on subscription and some cosmetics on games) But hey, they are different points of view, good luck with the sale.
Message 6 of 13 (589 Views)

@Rusty Rat @1986Cristina

Actually for the PS5 version (which shows on the screenshot) it's correct.

Cause on PC and next generation Console (PS5 & Xbox) it'll support 128 players in a single match! Only old generation (PS4 & Xbox) will remain with the usual 64 players.

Greets,

Trav

Message 7 of 13 (573 Views)

★★ Guide

@Popa2caps wrote:

@Rusty Rat 

Everytime I see the PS Plus, Xbox Live required, I edge more and more about selling my Xbox Series X.

I always get the 1yr PS+ when it drops to $30-$37 (ebay, Amazon, various smaller sites and sometimes black Friday/ cyber Monday) ...that's not bad for a year. I don't know about xbox, but I would think they also have deals on their xlive subscription 👍 

Message 8 of 13 (551 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SOCOMDEATHDEALR 
Oh, I totally get that notion, I did the same and purchased Xbox Live from Newegg for $49.99 then $1 extra from Microsoft to switch over to Xbox Game Pass for the 12 months.

I still find it unnecessary in the first place to need to have it, just for basic services, while PCs don't.

I'm just going to sell the Xbox Series X, and purchase a AMD 6800 XT, but finding that GPU for a good price is not easy.

Message 9 of 13 (534 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SOCOMDEATHDEALR You should check cdkeys instead, it's pretty much that low all year round. I've used it a bit it's legit.
Message 10 of 13 (495 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help