Played Enough Pubs n Ranked to talk about Season 11, in one word: Overhyped

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Played Enough Pubs n Ranked to talk about Season 11, in one word: Overhyped

★★★ Pro

Streamers which are making huge amount of money and get sponsored talk about this season highly when things are not that great, yeah Season Launch was smooth but that happens in every other games, that's Respawn and EA's job. But why I am calling it Overhyped

Audio Issues: Inconsistent Audio which destory you often and it is so irritating. When are they gonna fix it? There millions of games with audio, thousands of game with footsteps.

Storm Point, the new map: It is beautiful, FPS is stable in the map. It has many POI to land but God, loot distribution is so bad, You can go through 3 or 4 locations and don't see a single Blue or Purple Armor. and We talked about Prowlers, like what the heck? They can climb buildings n attack on the roofs too, rejoice. Store in general is massive scam these days.

Ash, New Legend: Amazing legend, if they don't destory her character. But what 's with Passive? Seeing all Deathboxes, like what? That's better than Recons and add a Recon legend to her squad? Do they even think about these skills? Just Imagine her in WE and even worse in KC lol

BP and New Skins: Awful BP, yet again, if you see older version you see that Rare skins are better than these so called Epic Skins, also nothing for Ah in BP? forcing players to spend extra money to get skins for Ash? Scam all over it.

Legends Balance: 1. Why Valk is not nerfed? Specially for Storm Point?  am sure not nerfing her is not due to balance decisions, They would have known with Hills n buildings and no Jump tower she would be strong af, and also that tactcal but no nerf at all? 2. Why Seer's Passive still untouched? Even Ash's passive gives you a hint. 3. Fuse doesn't need to shoot his gun to get kills, this FPS battle royal.

Arena: JUST DROP IT n BE DONE WITH IT.

Weapons Balance: 1. Why TT is back to the ground w/o being nerfed a lot? consistent 69 body dmg is too much, 130+ headshot is too much, everyone running it these days 2. Why Rampage was not nerfed? 

Matchmaking n Crossplay: We talked about these thousand of times. They simply don't care, nothing changed.

BR RANKED: Mobile Ranked is more rewarding than ranked we have, and also yeah we talked about RP system and Demotion protection but they don't care.

In summary: Massive issues that needed fixing were not fixed. Game is more fun to play than previous 3 seasons but I don't see the improvements that game needed. Hopefully they over-deliver with Collection and anniversary event. 

Message 1 of 11 (559 Views)

Re: Played Enough Pubs n Ranked to talk about Season 11, in one word: Overhyped

★★★★ Apprentice
@WreckingVi I think they can fix the loot distribution but you arnt owed blue and purple shields at every poi, they are nice but go fight.

Gotta remember that call can be played on other maps where she is either less useful or good why need because she's strong in one map
Message 2 of 11 (501 Views)

Champion
@WreckingVi I don't think most has been overhyped. The map is a beauty. It has some issues that can be adjusted but the fact they didn't just copy and paste buildings for POIs is incredibly detailed.

The car is fun and the versatility means you aren't stuck searching for a mag or certain type of ammo.

And Ash seems balanced. 🤷‍♂️
Message 3 of 11 (486 Views)

★★★ Expert

I like the map and I think Arenas is a fine add, although I don't prefer it myself.  People who keep complaining about 3rd partying need to learn how to play Arenas rather than bothering Battle Royale people.

And Ash would be all right but I am super sick of reveal location legends.  Seer pretty much did it, and it's why I don't play like I used to any more.  I'll just pretty much forever talk about how Apex was salvageable to good before Seer, and after Seer is when I started looking for a better game.

Message 4 of 11 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi Agreed about the live deathbox part. It should only be for locating deathboxes in close range(not live), and gaining info from that.
Message 5 of 11 (415 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Isn't close range the more OP part tho? Anything far away takes time to get there. Not to mention seeing far away boxes on the giant map is clunky.
Message 6 of 11 (400 Views)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the obvious "Rare" level skins in the BP that are marked as "Epic"

There is absolutely nothing epic about those skins, and unless we make it known that customers will not accept this sad attempt to pass off trash as treasure....they will take it as a sign that they can keep doing it.

Well, I don't accept it. Don't try to hand me rare skins and call them epic, it's offensive that you consider your player base to be that stupid.

@EA_Whoever, @EA_Kent , @EA_Darko , @EA_David 

Message 7 of 11 (376 Views)

★★★ Expert

Epic, Rare or otherwise, those skins are very unimpressive.

Message 8 of 11 (357 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever They are every season. I never even look at them.
Message 9 of 11 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@KelRiever All of them suck especially last season. They even gave level 0 legendary skin to a weapon no one uses, the bocek.
Message 10 of 11 (326 Views)