Play Battlefield on line for 12 years now I'm lockout over this

by Gfbanks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Play Battlefield on line for 12 years now I'm lockout over this

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Because I used fs mail 12years ago cant contact them iv,e tryed a new account but is no good iwill no be buying 2042

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Play Battlefield on line for 12 years now I'm lockout over this

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Gfbanks Sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties login in. We are not able to assist with account related issues here on the forums. Please contact our EA Help Support so we can further look into this for you. Here is some more information on this:

I can't log in to my EA Account

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)

All Replies

Re: Play Battlefield on line for 12 years now I'm lockout over this

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Gfbanks Sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties login in. We are not able to assist with account related issues here on the forums. Please contact our EA Help Support so we can further look into this for you. Here is some more information on this:

I can't log in to my EA Account

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)