Re: Platinum Fraudsters

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@addz-120Hey addz you literally just described how to play a battle royale, this game isn't TDM, it is survive till the end and win. People at any rank can play however they want; you do not get to dictate how high ranks should be playing this game. I am in Plat, I play similarly to how you described plats shouldn't play, but at the end I get aggressive, because I want the win, not get a few kills in the beginning and die and lose ELO points like how you'd want it to play out.

Message 21 of 25 (246 Views)

Champion

@addz-120  kills is an indicator of nothing tbh.

I have maybe 300-500 kills avg per legend in the game currently and i've been playing since the last couple of weeks of season 1, I get wins pretty consistently and i also happen to be bronze IV, it's pretty safe to say i could work my to diamond with relative ease just by grinding if i actually had any interest in the current ranked system.

However if i was to play a match with you i'd be down a team mate instantly...seems pretty toxic lol.

Point is...not everybody mains one legend so ya shouldn't be so quick to judge. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 22 of 25 (234 Views)

★★★ Pro
@addz-120 LOL

I thought I was the only person that drop-hot to kill noobs. XD
Message 23 of 25 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@addz-120
I drop hot to kill noobs all the time.
If you can wipe skull town, then you have a fighting chance of winning!
I am not going to waste my time baby-sitting some noobs for 10 minutes only for them to loot and die at first glimpse of a fight.
Drop hot so you can wipe these noobs and not waste your time. Wink

Message 24 of 25 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@addz-120"It rewards careful, cautious and skill deficient gamers."
No, it rewards hiding.
I know its the little kids that are doing this.

Its the Fortnite-kiddies trying to get into ranks they do not deserve.
That's why I loved solos.

I would hunt these kids.

No hiding from me in solos. Wink

Message 25 of 25 (193 Views)