Re: Platinum Fraudsters

by Biochemikas

Original Post

Platinum Fraudsters

★★★★ Apprentice

Is it too much to ask that anyone at this level should have about 1500+ kills

If i see terrible stats at this rank, i drop hot....might as well wipe em.

Message 1 of 25 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Just had a lvl 47 bronze in a plat lobby, who stood a few yards from me (I was knocked) using shields inside a building.

Nobody is pushing us and he just runs back out again to engage in a super long range battle, the Pathfinder in my team was equally braindead.

They let me bleed out and box despite repeatedly pinging "need help" and after that I was treated to the pleasure of watching these 2 morons push up the team they were long ranging and died.

There goes another 3RP.

[Edit]

Forgot to add that I rezzed both of them back up several times at that point, and respawned one of them (the lvl 47 trashcan).

Don't you just LOVE the TEAM aspect of this game as much as i do?

Message 2 of 25 (718 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro Reviving and Rezzing should be worth more XP but I doubt most pay attention to that sort of thing.
Message 3 of 25 (701 Views)

★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro 

Was that in Fortnite? Large smile

Heart

Message 4 of 25 (688 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

You have too high expectations. It's not that hard to get to platinum. Platinum and gold games are really not that different. Diamond/predator games though - that's a completely different story.

I've gotten to top10 before the 1st ring closes in some plat games, while I've only played a few diamond/pred games yet and I've already seen a game with 18 squads still alive when the 1st ring closed.

As in any other game, if you're looking for the sweaty tryhard games, you're only going to find those at the very very top of the ranking scheme.

As for bronzies in platinum - you can thank the person that duo'ed with him for that XD. They could have the decency to find a third if they're going to play a plat-bronze duo, but some ppl just don't care about others. I really think there should be a rule to only allow high rank difference for full trios so that they don't mess up some unlucky random that was put in their squad.

Message 5 of 25 (664 Views)

★★★ Guide
@addz-120 I think anyone at Novice rank on the forums shouldn't be at the level to complain about issues on the forums about the game because they clearly don't come here very often so their ideas and suggestions are not that great and are very selfish. /s You see how dumb this type of comment sounds?
Message 6 of 25 (653 Views)

★★★★ Guide

why do you guys bother with ranked? it's completely unbalanced and unfair in this game, the highest ranks are impossible to reach for solo players, as long as they don't do it like fortnite (solos vs other solos, duos vs other duos, trios vs other trios, squads vs squads etc...), it will be pointless to play

Message 7 of 25 (619 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa Not sure what's ur point. This is a squad game. Ranked reward the best squad, not best solo-er.
Message 8 of 25 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro Blame the players not the game.

The game would work if people embraced team play, but alas. Your team mates knew best. They are Shroud don't you know. Oh, and it's your fault they died lol.

Players are not playing Apex. They are a playing an FPS and are doing what they do in any old shooter, except Apex is (or was at least) different.

The game doesn't need to accommodate these players. It needs to show them the door tbh. Respawn should stick to their vision. That's what brought us the game in the first place.

Message 9 of 25 (603 Views)

★★★ Expert

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@Wingmannedbro 

Was that in Fortnite? Large smile

Heart

Oh c'mon bruh 

Message 10 of 25 (588 Views)