Re: Platform when complaining ...

by ViralBane

Original Post

★★ Guide
These forums are 90% complaining about cheaters, it's frustrating. No good content. Sad thing is it's a lot of the same people making daily "I got killed by a hacker again" threads
Message 11 of 19 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@tonycawley69 wrote:

The reason for posting this is because, like I've already explained, I come on these forums for debate on the game, yet all I'm seeing is thread after thread about cheating. 

Yea man good thing you didn't make another post about cheating then.

Message 12 of 19 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@tonycawley69Do you need region and platform to implement better anti-cheat program? I think not. Stating platform will simply result in shills telling people "Well then just play on Console/Pc". It does not matter. They know what platform and which region you play from if they bother to read the reports send directly to EAC.

Also there are so many cheater posts because there are that many cheaters in the game. The game is half dead due to how many cheaters there are and how little they are doing to combat the issue. Finally nobody is stopping you from making some other post about something else you want to give feedback for. After all this is the general discussion and you can talk for anything.

Message 13 of 19 (257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've watched rounds vanish into people's mouths and chest but the game is pretty new still, it doesn't happen often enough to enrage me. They'll iron these things out sooner or later. I'm honestly surprised at how bug free the game is. I haven't had a single issue since launch. Well, outside of random disconnects. They aren't frequent enough either. 

Message 14 of 19 (239 Views)

★ Guide
You're on console then?
Message 15 of 19 (234 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

PC actually. When it comes to shooters I vastly prefer keyboard and mouse. I'm not that good with thumb sticks. 

Message 16 of 19 (231 Views)

★ Guide
Fair enough. Not many pc players on here that aren't moaning about cheaters!
Message 17 of 19 (227 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did my moaning about it. Don't see a point in constantly doing it. When one person moans over and over again the company doesn't take notice, but it will take notice when the same complaint is being raised by numerous voices. Say it once and move on. 

Message 18 of 19 (220 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's a combination of platform and region. I have never seen a game where a console version has had more cheaters (specifically hack users) than the PC version. I have definitely seen recordings of hackers on PC. I've even seen them being encountered in live streams. As for PS4 I have only heard accounts of cheaters.

Personally I play PC and have rarely if ever been bested by someone that I thought was a hacker after 130+ hours. It seems to be pretty clean on certain data centres like mine. But from all of the observing that I've done on this forum I've heard of a lot of accounts of cheaters being concentrated within a few specific regions, which I will not name.

If you see a hacker thread on here and the OP doesn't mention their platform, you can assume that they're talking about PC and you'll be correct most of the time. Cheats are obviously going to be more accessible on PC when you don't have to physically tamper with the hardware or buy any additional sort of peripherals. PC has that one negative to it but the benefits of the platform are so worth it. Especially for someone like myself who seems to have grabbed the good end of the stick.

Message 19 of 19 (218 Views)