Plants vs Zombies: Heroes is not a well balanced game

by arocket11

Original Post

Re: Plants vs Zombies: Heroes is not a well balanced game

★★★ Apprentice

the only thing that's really strong in plants is repeat moss, and that's a common card that's not easy to use.

Also, mushrooms SUCKS!!!! They are literally just pineclone enablers. The only good shroom card is doomshroom.

Yes, I like to hear which deck wins every single game, cuz i haven't tested one deck that even come close to that.

again.....weed killer is not a good card (good card would be a card that's usable in every situation), it is what CCG would call a "TECH CARD", as in, you include it in your deck for 2 to 3 specific situations that will create trouble for your deck, and weed killer is a good solution to those problems.

Just on strikethrough....it is not a great ability that's "broken", and zombies have frenzy, which is a much better ability anyways. (frenzy nurse zombie once healed me 12 hps in one turn haha). 

Message 11 of 46 (1,122 Views)

★ Guide

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

@megraam wrote:

Unfortunately, there is such a deck in PVZH, this is what makes this game bad (one of the reasons).

No. There is no perfect deck.

The current state of the game allows existence of decks which will always win unless put against each other which is highly unlikely. I don't know if it's perfect or not but these decks always win and devs do nothing about it.

Message 12 of 46 (1,115 Views)

★★ Guide

Would you mind listing out these decks? I'd like to try them out. I mean this seriously, no sarcasm or anything intended. I have a few decks built but they all have at least one bad matchup so I'm really curious. It would also probably help the devs to know about this tech.

Message 13 of 46 (1,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Gabochido wrote:

Would you mind listing out these decks? I'd like to try them out. I mean this seriously, no sarcasm or anything intended. I have a few decks built but they all have at least one bad matchup so I'm really curious. It would also probably help the devs to know about this tech.

Devs know about it since there are countless complaints about this kind of a decks even on this forum. No one is able to win against this for example: https://a.pomf.cat/jcqcue.webm

Pay an attention to the brains meter at the very beginning of the clip: he is able to make as many copies as he pleases.

Message 14 of 46 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your example of a perfect deck is a video of someone cheating?!?!?

Ahahahahahahahahahahah.

Checking these boards to see what you've written next is quickly becoming one of my favorite things.

Large smileLarge smileLarge smile

Message 15 of 46 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If you don't consider the fact devs allow these cheaters roam free for almost a week unbanned a problem there is something wrong with you.

But since you're a cheater yourself I understand your lack of reasoning.

Message 16 of 46 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@megraam wrote:

@Gabochido wrote:

Devs know about it since there are countless complaints about this kind of a decks even on this forum. No one is able to win against this for example: https://a.pomf.cat/jcqcue.webm

Pay an attention to the brains meter at the very beginning of the clip: he is able to make as many copies as he pleases.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to an actual viable deck, not a hacked one, given that the OP is about balancing in the game. I assume that the Devs are on that particular case you pointed to since it's been mentioned before and we can probably expect this to be fixed within the next few weeks, maybe even days, depending on how common the issue is.

Message 17 of 46 (1,071 Views)

★ Guide

@Gabochido wrote:

@megraam wrote:

@Gabochido wrote:

Sorry, I thought you were referring to an actual viable deck, not a hacked one, given that the OP is about balancing in the game. I assume that the Devs are on that particular case you pointed to since it's been mentioned before and we can probably expect this to be fixed within the next few weeks, maybe even days, depending on how common the issue is.

No, I was answering to a certain quote "There is no one play style that wins every single time". And unfortunately, devs allow a cheating playstyle in pvzh: enabling constant instablock, playing superpowers from AI heroes, adding constant damage to the enemy player, dropping 9 resource cards on 4th turn etc. etc. 

While they don't do anything about it, this style will always win and this is sad.

Message 18 of 46 (1,044 Views)

★ Guide

I think there is this professor pay2win deck that wins almost every time. You use teleport, deadbeard, rocket science, chickening, draw cards, fireworks guy, shield crusher, trickster, space cadet, bungee plumber, and bonus attack

Message 19 of 46 (1,036 Views)

★ Guide

And yeah, any decks that teleports tricksters is kinda overpowered

Message 20 of 46 (1,031 Views)