Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on Steam

by Macchapuchare

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on Steam

★★ Novice

Hello, i would want to buy GW2 on Steam but i can't find it there. My all games are on the Steam and i dont want to divide my game library. Please help EA, thank you! =)

Message 1 of 6 (1,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on Steam

Community Manager
@Macchapuchare Thank you for clarification, Currently, I am not aware of any additional games being added to Steam. I would recommend following our social media for any updates or changes to this.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,376 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Macchapuchare To confirm you purchased GW2 on your steam account and now you do not see it in your Steam Library?

Are there any other emails or accounts you can try, if not you may need to reach out to Steam support for your library.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,434 Views)

★★ Novice

No no, GW2 is not selling by Steam. It's only on Origin. I want to buy GW2 on Steam.

Message 3 of 6 (1,415 Views)

Community Manager
@Macchapuchare Thank you for clarification, Currently, I am not aware of any additional games being added to Steam. I would recommend following our social media for any updates or changes to this.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Illium It's an old game so i think no chance to see it on Steam but please forward my request to EA. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems the "community manager" is using pre-written messages. i doubt you will get your answer here.

Message 6 of 6 (1,151 Views)