Re: Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville - Hacker spotted

by 34975634954957

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighborville - Hacker spotted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Greetings everyone!

Today at 10:00 AM (european time) I have seen a real hacker in the multiplayer mode Turf Takeover. I have proofs that it was a real hacker.

(Below is a link to a video which I uploaded on google drive where you can see the hacker and his actions)

The hacker used flyhack and aimbot. I think he used a hack menu because he was flying in the air as cactus and everytime when the hacker moved he teleported left, right etc. Depending of the direction he moved.

And I am very sure that the hacker was also using aimbot because the weird thing was that the hacker had a red glow around his body. Like an ESP or however it is called. And everyone of my teammates in the zombie team were able to see this red glow at this hacker too. So the hacker probably used an aimbot where he sees at the enemies a red glow, but all other people are able to see at him a red glow as well.

Details about the hacker:

-The hacker played as cactus

-The hacker is called on Origin <removed by CM>
-The hacker stopped using his flyhack after he saw that I was hiding with my parrot drone behind a rock to record his actions, then he walked on the ground like a normal player but he still used aimbot.

Watch the video here:
<Link removed by CM>

Sadly I couldn't found out how to report a hacker directly to the developers. So wrote everything in here.

Message 1 of 3 (1,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @ru5514nh4rdb455 

Thanks for wanting to report cheaters. Standard smile I'm afraid we are unable to take any action on reports we receive on the forum (and must remove links, images or mentions of the suspect players name shared on this forum per our forum rule: name and shame) but we do have official channels for reporting cheaters (EA Help article). For Plants Vs Zombies: Battle For Neighborville the steps are:

1. Click Contact us from any page on EA Help (we recommend logging in to your EA Account.)
  2. Select your Product.
  3. Select your Platform.
  4. For Topic, select Report concerns or harassment.
  5. For Issue, choose from Real-life threat, Report player, or Report website. 

From there, you’ll open a webform (see spoiler tag for a visual of this) where you can input information including the link from your post and send it directly to the team investigating this activity. 

Spoiler
report cheating.png

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (1,955 Views)

★★ Pro

Might not be a hacker. The flying cactus is actually a bug that I have experienced a few times when exiting the drone. The cactus flies off the ground and moves fast. Fixed by respawning. 

The red glow I think was added in the recent update to highlight enemy players.

So yeah, not so sure.

Message 3 of 3 (1,898 Views)