Re: Planet VOELD has Milky Way equipment? How?

by Dex104

Original Post

Planet VOELD has Milky Way equipment? How?

★★★★★ Novice

So what's this? I go to planet Voeld but it seems we are not the first humans considering the equipment with 'earth' letters on it. Bad design or am i mistaken? 

Message 1 of 14 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Auto translate??? I think that could be an explanation. SAM could do that (I think).

Message 2 of 14 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Pro

While I am sure they are just reusing assets they have already created, the Outcasts have been trading with the Angara for some time before you get involved in Andromeda.

Message 3 of 14 (1,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

no clue what the actual lore reason is but it could be sam translating it for us (unlikely) or the exiles that came with nexus 14 months earlier than the human ark. Cause of the nexus uprising a bunch of exiles of various races from the Nexus left and did their own thing. They could have spread the tech or The roekkar could have stolen some from them or the resistance could have traded with exiles. There were humans in nexus before the human ark if you were thinking ryder and his human ark were the first human.

Message 4 of 14 (1,299 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Tbh I find it a little annoying that they haven't even made an Angaran AR, something in the line with the design of the SR and handgun, feels a bit lame to see Angaran fighting using the Avenger etc. Frown

Hell even the Kett have their own AR, well actually I think they even have two as well as two SR designs lolz Raised eyebrow

Message 5 of 14 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Pro

These days I train my brain to ignore these things, in my 4 playthoughs I have only used the avenger assault rifle at the start at habitat 7 cause its either that or that lousy pistol. I mainly use Sniper rifles or shotguns.  But there are some cutscenes with ryder running around with an assault rifle...  so duh...  Deep Breath...

Message 6 of 14 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also think its just because they traded with the outcast. 

Remember Kadara Port which actually is an Angara colony that the outcast took. They trade with them...
And the Resistence is recruiting on Kadara aswell.

Additional I would say that the Angara loot everything they find and that is still of use so they could have find some parts in wrecks.

Message 7 of 14 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On Eos I destroyed the kett base ,the big one, went out and hopped in nomad driving like a gangsta and out of blue some guy contacts me and says to go to his location, I go there, turns out this dude is a Kett hunter and he gives me some small kett base locations to destroy and says "after you take care of these I'll give you the big bad kett base location" which happens to be "the Kett base" I destroyed before the guy contacted me. 

This and many small bugs and story  inconsistencies I countered too but, yours really could be rationalized by the fact that indeed exiles make contact with angaran before you meet Jaal.

Message 8 of 14 (1,257 Views)

Hero

@reakerkingdom96 wrote:

Auto translate??? I think that could be an explanation. SAM could do that (I think).

That would also explain why the non-human arks have their name written in English.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 14 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Pro

@VladVonCastein wrote:

These days I train my brain to ignore these things, in my 4 playthoughs I have only used the avenger assault rifle at the start at habitat 7 cause its either that or that lousy pistol. I mainly use Sniper rifles or shotguns.  But there are some cutscenes with ryder running around with an assault rifle...  so duh...  Deep Breath...

those ghost assault rifles we see in the cutscenes, anyone know how to get them? they look like they beat the hell out of the avengers we get.

Message 10 of 14 (1,216 Views)