Re: Plan

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plan

★★ Novice

I have suggestion regarding game Plant Vs Zombies Heroes

I am playing this game for almost 2 year There are only few members left playing this game and it is getting boring. I think this game has potential to be a massive successful game with heighest number of downloads and it seems that EA has left the game to die..

I want this game to add some features which are provided in other card type game mainly Clash Royale which is almost similar and is very popular. 

I am mentioning few of the changes which is feasible and reasonable  to make this more interesting

I like there should be provision to watch your previous ranked match I think this is a basic feature 

The updates should be more frequent which will make more engagement to the game

There should be some weekly tournament between players with some grand prizes

There could be possiblity of team match like 2V2 in clash royale where 2 players play against other 2 players This could be difficult but It will be more fun 

I have seen many people get frustrated when they open a 1000 gem 11 packs and not getting a single new card and have to  recycle all 66 cards. There should be 100% probabilty of at least getting one new card from that 11 packs if possible.

That's it from my side

Looking forward for the reply and updates for the game.

Thanks & Regards

Arjun Kumar Agrawal

Message 1 of 4 (1,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide

There's no one left running the game to "think" about it anymore. Other than server maintenance, there is no reason to believe there will be any further updates.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (649 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
2x berry stupid decks at the time he'll no.
Message 2 of 4 (675 Views)

★★ Novice
May be possible In some better way. Let them think
Message 3 of 4 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There's no one left running the game to "think" about it anymore. Other than server maintenance, there is no reason to believe there will be any further updates.

Message 4 of 4 (650 Views)