Re: Plague of cheaters in BF games on PC

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plague of cheaters in BF games on PC

★★★ Novice

If the Battlefield 2042 will be without serious anticheat provider, the game will die soon after the lunch.

Im currently playing in Battlefield 5 and Battlefield 1 and there is a plague of cheaters.

People are reporting them and nothing. The plague continous.

I already wrote that the games should have added voting in order to eliminate such cheaters or at least decrease the numbers.

There are few matches without any cheater. The rest are full of them and many of them are not hiding with it.

Just using and they laugh when players are writing that they are reported.

I payed a lot for each game and I expect that the anticheats are taken serious - not only on forum as a answer and then topic is closed.

Do something. Play the games and see on your eyes what is going on PC servers!

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SirThomason EA have not shared any info related to anti-cheat in the upcoming BF game. I'd recommend keeping an eye on official EA channels for any updates: https://mobile.twitter.com/Battlefield 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (393 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SirThomason EA have not shared any info related to anti-cheat in the upcoming BF game. I'd recommend keeping an eye on official EA channels for any updates: https://mobile.twitter.com/Battlefield 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice

and what about old BF games? Many have paid a lot and want to play the game. Unfortunately almost every match is with cheaters. 

Players report them but still they play or returning very fast.

I know the problem is gentle for the EA to ban without any screens but that is the reason why so many cheaters there are.

They could be easy stopped or decreased by simple adding voting. If one account gets several kicks in short period time it could be suspended for a while.

Simple and effective way to change the situation.

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I WILL NOT...AND OUR CLAN WILL NOT BUY ANY BF GAME .EVER AGAIN ....

EA CLEARLY ENDORSES CHEATING AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF THEY MAKE MONEY FROM THE CHEATS 

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it is already devolving into another cheating discussion full of conspiracy theories.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)