Ping Lock Servers -- Stop Letting Cheaters Cheat Where They Want

by xTomboyRespecter

Original Post

Ping Lock Servers -- Stop Letting Cheaters Cheat Where They Want

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Since all the cheaters want to connect to NA from Asia and Russia then I don't know why we haven't just locked them into their regions.. Anybody that cares already knows that EA/Respawn have attempted to sue cheaters that live outside of NA and we all know that it goes no where for the exact reason as stated above--they're somewhere in Russia and/or Asia.

NA shouldn't be a buffer to help displace cheaters from these regions and since the local government of these regions won't comply with international copyright law then locking them out is the only solution.

I realize this might have the unintended effect of further saturating those regions with even more cheaters but I really don't care and nobody from NA should care.

If the players from those region care then they'll find the cheaters and hold them personally accountable, not just in-game but in real life.

Message 1 of 7 (737 Views)

Re: Region Lock Needs to Happen

★★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecter 

How about proxies ?

Personally as a Beijinger I would very much like to buy a proxy as a fellow expat told me about this that he use it to play in EU from China.

Then if there is region lock then it is probably good for me because I have VPN and ( actually lots of people in China have VPN and all other stuffs to get you out of the China Mainland region )

Because if you ask me to play with those 10 years old scums from my country, hell no, only a fool would accept that.

So, whatever man, you want to lock it or not. I do not plan to play with the fellow countrymen.

Message 2 of 7 (706 Views)

★★ Guide

Can a VPN fake latency as well? I genuinely don't know.

Message 3 of 7 (688 Views)

★ Guide

Chnage the title : ping lock server . do not let players to select server .  game automatically select  lowest ping server for and you can play. it help to remove outside cheaters in your region. like in PUBG.

Message 4 of 7 (683 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecterActually why don't you change to console, I think no PC gamer can escape the fate of meeting a cheater, since no gaming company even cares about what's going on on PC platforms, their main profit source are the consoles, clean and fashionable, like Tesla I guess.

Message 5 of 7 (676 Views)

★★ Guide

Because I grew up playing FPS on computers, not consoles and the level of control I can get out of a KB+M far exceeds what I'm capable of with just a gamepad. In addition to the fact that there's also cheaters on console as well. (XIM users, modders, etc).

Message 6 of 7 (647 Views)

★ Guide
well just lock the china , i m from SEA but i dont want play with chinese hacker -_- i dont think anyone in SEA server want , just let they play in their server alone
Message 7 of 7 (607 Views)