Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pilot data error

by Robblock97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pilot data error

★ Apprentice

I was able to play anthem yesterday but today I can't get in to the game because it keeps saying error updating pilot data. (ErrorCode:0xb4236932c8c6fac5-0-S)

This is the first time this has happened to me since launch. Is there any way to sort this? I'm on xbox one 

Message 1 of 33 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pilot data error

Community Manager

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, was in meetings. 

There was an issue identified a bit ago that we've applied some serverside fixes for that should prevent this from happening now. 

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 17 of 33 (710 Views)

All Replies

★★ Newbie

I keep getting kicked out of the server after I finish any mission and it gives me similar code. Not sure if it’s the exact same one but I have been able to log back on

Message 2 of 33 (820 Views)

Having same issues on PC, even after file verification.

Message 3 of 33 (816 Views)

★★ Guide

Having the same issues on PC for a couple of hours. Looks like they have forgotten to feed the hamster spinning the wheel to generate electricity for Anthem servers.

Message 4 of 33 (786 Views)

★★ Newbie

Tried to log in twice in the past hour and nothing. Same error code. I checked down detector and some have reported the same error

Message 5 of 33 (749 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Same, I was able to play until 5 min ago (game crashed 1 time in a mission and 2 time at the end of 2 missions). After last crash I couldn't play anymore, keep on giving this code error "0xb4236932c8c6fac5-0-S" ... kinda tired of this crash-based game. Pre-ordered it  to experience before others not being able to play a game you have pre-ordered and paid for. (I'm on ps4)

Message 6 of 33 (731 Views)

★★★★ Novice
At least it's not just me. Thought it was just on my end. Same errors and saw some reports on down detector.
Message 7 of 33 (717 Views)

Champion

Same issue here, adding my ire to the pot.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 8 of 33 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing, but on PS4 Pro.

Message 9 of 33 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here, kicked out few minutes ago, didn't happen before, same code as well.
Message 10 of 33 (584 Views)
Twitter Stream