Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Pilot data error

by Robblock97

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Pilot data error

★★★★ Novice

I was able to play anthem yesterday but today I can't get in to the game because it keeps saying error updating pilot data. (ErrorCode:0xb4236932c8c6fac5-0-S)

This is the first time this has happened to me since launch. Is there any way to sort this? I'm on xbox one 

Message 1 of 33 (809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pilot data error

Community Manager

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, was in meetings. 

There was an issue identified a bit ago that we've applied some serverside fixes for that should prevent this from happening now. 

-EA_Cade

View in thread

Message 17 of 33 (652 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting kicked out of the server after I finish any mission and it gives me similar code. Not sure if it’s the exact same one but I have been able to log back on

Message 2 of 33 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Having same issues on PC, even after file verification.

Message 3 of 33 (781 Views)

★★ Guide

Having the same issues on PC for a couple of hours. Looks like they have forgotten to feed the hamster spinning the wheel to generate electricity for Anthem servers.

Message 4 of 33 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried to log in twice in the past hour and nothing. Same error code. I checked down detector and some have reported the same error

Message 5 of 33 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same, I was able to play until 5 min ago (game crashed 1 time in a mission and 2 time at the end of 2 missions). After last crash I couldn't play anymore, keep on giving this code error "0xb4236932c8c6fac5-0-S" ... kinda tired of this crash-based game. Pre-ordered it  to experience before others not being able to play a game you have pre-ordered and paid for. (I'm on ps4)

Message 6 of 33 (696 Views)

★★★★ Novice
At least it's not just me. Thought it was just on my end. Same errors and saw some reports on down detector.
Message 7 of 33 (682 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue here, adding my ire to the pot.

Message 8 of 33 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing, but on PS4 Pro.

Message 9 of 33 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here, kicked out few minutes ago, didn't happen before, same code as well.
Message 10 of 33 (549 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help