Re: Pilot as a Legend?

by binarykiller1337

Original Post

Pilot as a Legend?

★★★ Novice

I am wondering if Respawn Entertainment could make a Pilot into Apex Legends, as the Apex games are happening 30-40 years after Titanfall 2....

Here is the idea :

Pilot Passive : Better Accuracy while aiming any gun

Pilot Q : Drop a turret that lasts for 30 seconds but you also have to feed it ammo

Pilot Z : Drop down a Reaper that can help out in a hard situation where 2 or 3 squads are in one area fighting your squad

I think this is gonna be a good thing, but also, I don't know how OverPowered the reapers are, as when I see them in Titanfall 2 they don't do that much other than aiming randomly around the area just to shoot at something.... but, it is worth a try. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this thought has crossed many of our minds. I believe a pilot will eventually enter the ring too. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Guide

oh I was. thinking accuracy same as standing still or even crouching while on zip line. this way he could synergize with pathfinder 

Message 3 of 8 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I thought the same :P

Message 4 of 8 (972 Views)

Community Manager

Pretty cool idea @binarykiller1337 and thanks for taking the time to share it with the community.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (938 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Awesome that you thought this is a cool idea, I am still thinking of other ideas that could be cool to put in Standard smile
Message 6 of 8 (927 Views)

★ Novice

How about like this cause I think that without any mobility will make the pilot a bit less of a pilot if you know what I am saying

passive: hip fire no spread and recoil or maybe melee does 55%more damage

tactical: use jump kit for 20seconds able to wall run and double jump in the same time cd will be 15sec

ultimate is a smart pistol which will auto lock on target with limited ammo or we can go with amplifier which will amplify every single ally equipment and weapons by either its area or damage by 40%

Message 7 of 8 (540 Views)

Champion
@3plk Hi, try and avoid necroing threads. If you have ideas make a thread rather than reviving something nearly two years old.

Your idea would be considered OP. Having no spread or recoil more hipfire would be crazy. You'd basically just run around everyone you saw with crazy weapons like a devo or spitfire. 55% more melee damage would be crazy! You already do 30 dmg as a standard. To do what 46/47 damage in one hit would be a lot especially if you two pieced someone.
I did enjoy wallrunning, double jump and wall hanging in Titanfall but I'm pretty sure they've mentioned before that they don't want wallrunning in Apex.
People get really iffy when they get auto aimed (look at complaints about the charge rifle for example). So I couldn't see that happening.
An amplifier of a sort already exists. The shield portion of Ramparts walls do this exact same thing with outgoing bullet damage. I'm unsure of the actual % of the amped damage but 40% would be too high.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (523 Views)