Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Pilot as a Legend?

by BinaryKiller1337

Original Post

Pilot as a Legend?

★★★★ Novice

I am wondering if Respawn Entertainment could make a Pilot into Apex Legends, as the Apex games are happening 30-40 years after Titanfall 2....

Here is the idea :

Pilot Passive : Better Accuracy while aiming any gun

Pilot Q : Drop a turret that lasts for 30 seconds but you also have to feed it ammo

Pilot Z : Drop down a Reaper that can help out in a hard situation where 2 or 3 squads are in one area fighting your squad

I think this is gonna be a good thing, but also, I don't know how OverPowered the reapers are, as when I see them in Titanfall 2 they don't do that much other than aiming randomly around the area just to shoot at something.... but, it is worth a try. 

Message 1 of 6 (236 Views)

★★ Guide

this thought has crossed many of our minds. I believe a pilot will eventually enter the ring too. 

Message 2 of 6 (213 Views)

★★ Guide

oh I was. thinking accuracy same as standing still or even crouching while on zip line. this way he could synergize with pathfinder 

Message 3 of 6 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I thought the same :P

Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)

Community Manager

Pretty cool idea @BinaryKiller1337 and thanks for taking the time to share it with the community.

Darko

Message 5 of 6 (135 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Awesome that you thought this is a cool idea, I am still thinking of other ideas that could be cool to put in Standard smile
Message 6 of 6 (124 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help