Re: Physical Card Game Version

by UniVoidz

Original Post

Physical Card Game Version

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Has anybody considered making a physical card game version? I'm planning on trying. I basically just started playing the app/video game version, so are there any obstacles I might not be foreseeing with making a physical version?

Message 1 of 5 (3,751 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Make sure to implement a physical version of the dodgy match-making system Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (3,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Let us know how it went. Anything related to cards is a must-try for me. I have played from Poker to Baccarat and all that gimmicks so many times with my friends. Now with the pandemic though we can't gather in the same place as the restrictions in my county are still very strict and the cases are not dropping any time soon. For now, I just play freecell solitaire when I'm bored as it's really challenging for me to beat my time over and over again. It also trains my mental capabilities as my brain is about to be fried from all the COVID-19 news and hoaxes.

Message 3 of 5 (3,414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I made physical cards of the game to play with friends. I have some images attached as examples.

Message 4 of 5 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Sandalfphon I'm the same way. Not as bad where I live but Solitaired.com has kept me sharp too

Message 5 of 5 (1,781 Views)