Phoenix Kit

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Phoenix Kit

★★★ Pro

Yo yo, its your boy Rocky again... 

I think you should be able to stack Phoenix Kit's X2 rather than just being able to carry a singular one... 

What do you think? 

Personally, I carry these over medkits as I very rarely have a long distance to run to the ring down to my playing style. Really interested to see what peoples thoughts are on this... 

Message 1 of 9 (564 Views)

Re: Phoenix Kit

Champion

Nah, its a battery and medkit rolled into one, a single stack makes more sense than a double stack to me.

Just my personal opinion.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (559 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Yeah I hear that and I do get that... I just think it would make more sense to be able to double stack them... even if it meant that the usage time had to rise a bit!
Message 3 of 9 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagI’m with ID on this. It’d be terribly overused if you could stack it since it has (roughly) the same activation time as a medkit.

[EDIT]

If I could stack them I’d never use medkits again probably. Even that sliver of health would be replenished with almost no fallback xD. 

So unless they upped the time to use it (please don’t), this idea will break the healing game

Message 4 of 9 (553 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Do you not think that increasing the time of usage but making it a double stack would be better?
Message 5 of 9 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 Lolz just edited my prev comment to reflect on that before I saw your post
Message 6 of 9 (543 Views)

Champion

@rockyboy1998  The problem you create then is that there's little discernable difference between the two.

Phoenix's kits are meant to be a near death usage item that gets you into the fight again slightly quicker., if you increase the timer, you then render them no different then just popping a batt/medkit.

I think its nicely balanced as it is. To clarify though I wouldn't complain IF it was added, I just see no major benefit.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 9 (540 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag That's fair enough!
Message 8 of 9 (525 Views)

★★ Guide
@rockyboy1998 Maybe if they limited it to one stack of 2 but that'd be an unnecessary limiter on people who want to carry more than 2 for whatever bizarre reason.
Message 9 of 9 (499 Views)