Re: [Petition] Save Battle for Neighborville! Update: Only 150 Signatures Away!

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Thank you community, very cool!
All I want are some answers. Maybe John could give us some info on what's next. I don't care if they discontinue this game, but will there be another like this?

Message 91 of 209 (1,346 Views)

Champion

@Fork_x_Spoon wrote:

Thank you community, very cool!
All I want are some answers. Maybe John could give us some info on what's next. I don't care if they discontinue this game, but will there be another like this?

If we get word regarding a possible future PvZ Shooter, that would satisfy me. It would be a bit sad to see this game go, but hopefully EA will consider what they did well in the GW games, and make an excellent future PvZ Shooter, with new content, content from GW, and some content from BfN. Standard smile

Message 92 of 209 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Good to see we're over 5000 signatures. 

Like a lot have pointed out, I don't think this can save BfN but I do hope it does show enough interest that EA/PopCap makes a new GW game in the near future. BfN obviously didn't do as well they expected but the GW games did well enough for sequels, so showing the series some love increases the possibility of a new shooter down the road.

Message 93 of 209 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Iron_Guard8 I do hope it will do something. They said they wanted feedback and that the announcement could change after feedback, so I'm waiting for further statements, even if they only end up making tiny changes to their plans.
Message 94 of 209 (1,274 Views)

★ Expert

Congrats on saving the game guys I was really scared for awhile.

Message 95 of 209 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Next goal is to bring back my grandpa from the dead lol.

Message 96 of 209 (1,177 Views)

Re: [Petition] Save Battle for Neighborville! Update: 5000 Signatures!

★★★★ Expert

@DoctorDap I wonder if the petition is the reason why some users are receiving links to this survey.

Message 97 of 209 (1,125 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Gormey Congrats on reaching the top xp author spot, I was really worried you weren't going to make its Standard smile (Sorry, I just have to act like the cheeky Acorn featured in my Avatar)

@agqwpe663oe6 All you need for that is the Eternity Pendant and some Elf blood, as seen in "Disenchantment": https://disenchantment.fandom.com/wiki/Elixir_of_Life

Message 98 of 209 (1,121 Views)

★ Expert
@benn1nat0r Well played, ha ha.
Message 99 of 209 (1,098 Views)

Re: [Petition] Save Battle for Neighborville! Update: 5000 Signatures!

Champion
@benn1nat0r I believe those subscribed to EA updates for Battle for Neighborville will get the email to do the survey, although I have not got one yet. That said, I generally get delayed messages, so I will keep waiting.
Message 100 of 209 (1,061 Views)