Re: Save BfN Petition Update: 2000+ Signatures!

by JoaoCandido2201

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DoctorDapI don't think I've signed this petition yet! Where it is?

Message 31 of 209 (954 Views)

Message 32 of 209 (944 Views)

@shurikeninja I'll buy it if it is sold!!
Message 33 of 209 (941 Views)

★★ Expert
@DoctorDap Petitions are a waste of time. U really think a multi-million dollar corporation is going to listen to 2,000 ppl. Sorry to be negative, but that's barely anyone. If I'm being honest, majority of the community are happy to see the back of BFN...
Message 34 of 209 (889 Views)

Champion
@Shadowphinx101 You’re probably right with both of your points, unfortunately.
Message 35 of 209 (861 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Gormey EA would probably start a kickstarter campaign and after collecting millions say "Sorry, we have problems making the product you paid for in advance" and run off.

@Shadowphinx101 The last paragraph of the blog post says the announcement could change with community feedback. They have included this in every translation. I don't think they would include just to raise hopes, only for them to be smashed again. I believe the petition can achieve something, even if it is not big. Even if EA only ends up allowing the devs to release all the finished customizations, such as a penguin universal hat that was intended for a new Christmas prize map, I'd consider the petition to be a success. They have so many finished hats and recolors for Cactus and such in the files, it would be a waste not to release them. It wouldn't cost them any money to release them.

In addition to this, I think a legendary upgrade fo Snapdragon was finished. The other ones are close to completion, too.

Message 36 of 209 (848 Views)

★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r I don't think that paragraph means anything tbh. EA just like to do that, to 'pretend' to actually care about community feedback, but it's just false hope. They don't care about the game, never have. They just wanted to squeeze as much money as they could from the game, and now they have, they don't see it worth their money or time to invest in(because they can't rlly add any more transactions; players aren't buying Rux products = EA don't get money).
Message 37 of 209 (845 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I took a break from the game and was expecting them to work on balancing out the flaws. But than I come back a few months later and they say they're not going to support the game anymore. This should tell you all you need to know. They gave up a looong time ago. Of course you have my support and I signed. But don't hold your breath.

Message 38 of 209 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's ALWAYS about the money.. give them 3 million they might listen to you.

Message 39 of 209 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@benn1nat0r Those trolls will get their comeuppance when their beloved games get cancelled too. You guys are unsung heroes in my book. Those who tirelessly campaign. You just lead, we follow!
Message 40 of 209 (765 Views)