Save BfN Petition Update: 3000+ Signatures!

by DoctorDap

Original Post

Re: VERY popular petition, PLEASE sign it!

★★★ Guide

It's hard decision to sign because do I really want save this game? They could be potential for new one where they don't mess up. I'm a OG but there's a time to let go and a time to wait for a better future. Good luck.

Message 21 of 209 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MultiwarfareSee, I put a bit if thought into it, if another PvZ Shooter was made, it would be fine (hopefully not too distant in the future, but also not a rushed release like BFN). However, the risk of BFN not being saved is there is a relative possibility of another shooter not coming out, which is why I would like to try and save BFN first, while also remaining pessimistic, knowing that there is a “potential second option”.

Message 22 of 209 (1,004 Views)

Of course I've signed it.

It already reaches over 1500. So Great!!

Message 23 of 209 (859 Views)

Save BfN Petition Update: 3000+ Signatures!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello there all,

Updating this post as we've hit another milestone: 3000 signatures!

We're now 2000 signatures away from reaching 5000, which if we do then that has to show EA and/or Popcap something significant, possibly enough to warrant something, but I'll keep things realistic as to not try to get any hopes too high.

Just want to thank you guys again for the support you've given this.

As always, remember to share this petition with friends and keep on spreading the message about this fight to save BfN.

-DoctorDap

Message 24 of 209 (1,334 Views)

Re: Save BfN Petition Update: 2000+ Signatures!

★★★★ Expert

@DoctorDap Thank you for the update! I noticed the growth of the petition in just a few hours was crazy! I wouldn’t get my hopes up too much, but I’ll continue to share it where I can. Maybe we can get Iceburg Lettuce to be released. I supported the petition by donating 10 Euros. Just to have a tiny chance of the character to be released. To me, that is worth it.

I’m also really angry at some of the people in the reddit community. They are making memes about and insulting the people who sign the petition. Because they are convinced it doesn’t help. To them I say: “How did you help? By refusing to sign a petition because it takes 30 seconds? By pushing for the game to be cancelled, even though the devs mainly listened to your complaints and not the ones of their own forum? By getting it to be cancelled because by the so called voting with your wallet you would get a gw3 to be made, even though you just told EA that PvZ shouldn’t get new games?”

thank you for all of you support! Have a nice day Angel!

Message 25 of 209 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

United we can 😄

About redditors and pvz discord members we should just ignore them

Message 26 of 209 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Tedit0oBG is it me or do they seem very pessimistic about all this
Message 27 of 209 (1,223 Views)

★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Don't be on the subreddit and Reddit in general. It's filled with 12-year-olds (and without going too far) who think they have moral and intellectual high ground. Not saying that's all of them, but it's hard to find even a mature adult there without having to look at utterly disgusting parts of the internet.
That said, they are sending a valid message (just not conveying it well): this isn't Epic Games v. Apple, this is some thousands of fans who want to see the continuation of a game that's probably not profitable and is part of a greedy corporation (ironically using their forums to say this). To them, we're just a few thousand to the hundreds of thousands of other players who play other games. Not saying it's impossible, but you'll need more than just measly thousands to get them to hear you.
Message 28 of 209 (1,212 Views)

★ Expert
@DoctorDap EA listens to money not petition sigs. Put a gofund me together and maybe they'd listen...this is just a waste of time.
Message 29 of 209 (1,175 Views)

★★ Pro
@Gormey Genius idea though. EA releases a "Save BFN!" bundle at Rux, and if it sells enough, they release Iceberg Lettuce. Win win.
Message 30 of 209 (1,152 Views)