Re: Pet Peeves List

by addz-120

Original Post

Pet Peeves List

★★★ Novice

Pet Peeves List:

#1-While having an open mic blasting music or your television in the background. I don't care about your crappy music nor what ever non-sense your watching on TV. 

#2-Singing into the mic. Look this ain't The Voice or American Idol so I could care less if your think you can sing or not. Just stop!

#3-Teammates who never speak a single word or ping anything but decide it's a good idea to go off and eventually engage another full squad and get downed, then they begin screaming "where the hell are you?". If you take it upon yourself to 1 v 3 without so much as a heads up don't expect anyone to take one for the team for you, you go solo you die solo!

What are some of your Pet Peeves/Rants?

Message 1 of 11 (625 Views)

hackers are back

Message 2 of 11 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
People in general *stern face*

Sums up practically everything wrong while playing this game *starts laughing*
Message 3 of 11 (593 Views)

★★★ Expert

I disabled voice chat months back due to those annoying loud noises people have going on in the backdrop, I mean, I won't moan about hearing somebody opening a door, or a dog that barked, but playing degenerate rat tat tat music while playing goes too far.

Not to mention how disrupting it is to play while listening to music, those folks are those clowns you can run directly behind without being heard.

Message 4 of 11 (557 Views)

★★ Expert

Plays who looted the building I went into. Be it enemies who arrived there 5 min earlier than me or teammates. 

All loot is my loot.  

Message 5 of 11 (545 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

landing in a busy area and running through tons of stuff and finding no guns.

Then i encounter a big gun with a purple shield, then get me to 20% then the whole team goes full * trying to get him down at ANY cost.

Message 6 of 11 (537 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Bruinz77 Not breaking off before landing and going into the building you pinged for yourself and taking all the loot leaving you to punch the thirsty * with a Peacekeeper looking for easy kills
Message 7 of 11 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Pretzelnutcake Yeah that is another one of mine too. Especially if you land in a smaller area with limited loot.
Message 8 of 11 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Got a couple more 

1:  when your team mate says "lets go here" and you say "oke" but he splits off and leaves you and the other player in a 2v3 while he's looting elsewhere.

They should just get banned Disappointed

2: people who literally leave the game while you're in progress of ressing them up again.

Seriously bann those kids Angry

3: when you ping that you need light ammo for your R99 and you keep finding light ammo later on in places they ran through.

BANN THOSE KIDS! Teeth bared

Message 9 of 11 (490 Views)

Champion

Banner ping spam.

All banner spammers should burn in the fiery pits of hell...and no that is not dramatic! XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 11 (475 Views)