Permanent ban since June 2022

by itzzeesahh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanent ban since June 2022

★★★★ Novice

I've been banned for around 3 months, that's not too long considering I'm banned forever. However, I don't see the point of these permanent bans when these same accounts are the reason that brings EA money. I've had this account for over 10 years, someone logs into my account and gets me banned and now I have to suffer the consequences of this. 

EA is some joke, and a guy named darko (Works for EA forums and stuff) gives the most NPC responses. And when some users criticise the way appeals work he does nothing.

I'm pretty sure I've spent a total of over £500 and I can't even play any EA game online. Trying to access to an email that was taken down 10 years ago so EA bots can log into my account was hard enough, but I'm not able to communicate with terms of service to appeal my case. All you guys have to do is uplift this ban, you guys can make your money and I can carry on playing. Like what's the point of keeping me in this state.

I just bought the new battlefield as well and I can't play that.

EA can you please sort this stuff out and help all EA users with ban related issues. You guys don't help at all, you waste everyone's time, EA as a company would be so much better and you will be saving so much money but nooooo let's permanently ban players and make it so they can't fix it. 

Fix up

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Permanent ban since June 2022

Community Manager
Hey @itzzeesahh,

We're not able to help with bans here on the forums. If you'd like to raise a dispute, then you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you've already made multiple cases and they haven't overturned their decision, then I'm afraid that the account is going to stay banned.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @itzzeesahh,

We're not able to help with bans here on the forums. If you'd like to raise a dispute, then you can contact our terms of service team via the webform in the following article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you've already made multiple cases and they haven't overturned their decision, then I'm afraid that the account is going to stay banned.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here and when I Discussed my case it was declined... 

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)