Re: Permabanned after two infractions a year apart

by DankToliet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permabanned after two infractions a year apart

★★★ Newbie

Now look, I won't deny I said some bad words. In both cases, it was the n***a word. I myself am allowed to say it in irl, so I didn't think about it much typing it out. After my first suspension a year ago, I realized and made sure to not let it slip again, but after a year it happened without thinking. And now I am permabanned? I really feel like that's too harsh, and I would hope I could somehow reach out to someone who works with ea to try and get this lessened. Like, a month suspension instead? Is that possible at all?

Message 1 of 9 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Astovii

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ

The only advice we can give is:

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (337 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@Astovii nah dawg, no negotiations here.
Message 2 of 9 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DankToliet are you saying that as an ea dude or as a fellow apex player?
Message 3 of 9 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DankToliet That’s not very helpful, but it is kinda true. You can appeal your ban at EA help. No one on the forums can help with the ban.
Message 4 of 9 (396 Views)

Champion
@Astovii No one can help you here. Go appeal the ban but please realize that just because you can say it you probably shouldn't.
Message 5 of 9 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Astovii As far is I know @DankToliet has no authority in anything EA. That being said, I don’t think you will get your ban removed, given that the word you used is quite hard to explain.
Message 6 of 9 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hayhor I did, but I feel it has a preprogrammed bot that just autoreplies "lol nope" it feels like I will not talk to a living person that way.
Message 7 of 9 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Astovii It is a real person, but hey do this for a living, and it probably gets boring, they aren’t going to craft a different reply every time. You can appeal up to 3 times, I would craft my letter carefully.
Message 8 of 9 (350 Views)

@Astovii

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ

The only advice we can give is:

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 9 (338 Views)