Re: Performance

by B_Zee_786

Original Post

Performance

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

How does performance hold up at you guys? I'm suprised the game is this heavy, since the game looks great sometimes but overall not THAT great. ]

For example, during nighttime racing i sometimes go under 60 fps to the low 50's. This is with everything on high and a few settings on ultra at 1440p. Everything ultra would cause it to dip even further. During daytime the fps is mostly 70-80ish with a few dips here and there. This also happens when i leave everything on high (this is why i might as well set some stuff to ultra). I noticed that rain is also very taxing on the performance.

i7 8700k.

1080ti

16gb ram 3200hz

Drivers updated.

Like i said i'm playing on 1440p. Just curious how the performance of others is.

Message 1 of 8 (762 Views)

★★★ Novice

SAME. Games performance is just bad. and like you said the graphics are just a mess . with your pc this game should be running with 150fps by looking how worse the graphics look like.

Message 2 of 8 (703 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ketamingo_666 Hey bro, I have exactly your setup with OC and I get those values too. It's a pain to play at night with rain, I get like 50-60 FPS with a ultimate setup. Fun fact, even if you try to play on High insterad of ultra, you'll get the same FPS xD
Message 3 of 8 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ketamingo_666 Playing on i5 8400 + 1080ti. Sometimes under 60 fps at 1080p High preset. Omegalul.
Message 4 of 8 (651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Your getting the same as I am....many times 50-60 on high preset at 1080p with a 1070ti.. what gives?

Message 5 of 8 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Astynor I actually noticed a difference of around 10 fps between high and ultra
Message 6 of 8 (563 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So yesterday i even dropped to high 30 - low 40 fps. This happened during the night, while being chased by police, driving off-road and while raining. The game just couldn't handle it, even with my specs. 

This game needs a performance patch asap. If the game looked gorgeous i could kinda understand, but it doesn't. 

Message 7 of 8 (558 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I put everything on low to test it and performance overall is about 20% better, but as soon as i get into a cop chase in the city i'm seeing that low 60's mark again sometimes. Can't believe it..

Message 8 of 8 (550 Views)