People who drop solo

by Beo_Wulfon

Original Post

Re: People who drop solo

★★★ Pro
@Beo_Wulfon Two sides to this coin and when you play enough you'll experience the reason some people choose to drop alone, I've done it myself back in S2 so I'm not going to be a hypocrite and blame others for doing so.

Solo queue has gone from somewhat enjoyable to a toxic cycle of get jump master regardless of lobby position, land, die to premades with matching names or dia/pred trails (usually before getting a weapon even), leave and repeat in the hope that the planets will align and give you a team that are willing to put aside their egos and work together for a win, though it seems the planets have been moving further apart lately so more and more people are giving up before even giving their team a chance. I'd do it myself again if this new map wasn't so hard on my eyes but I'm forced to rely on strangers until they release a darker map.
Message 11 of 15 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Beo_Wulfon wrote:

Stop...Just...Stop.

1) Seriously to the people who do it you are just screwing over your squad. Yes there is a 5% chance you'll get amazing loot and come out with everything you wanted join up with the two other members and win the game.

2) OR what happens 95% of the time. You get shot and die within 10 seconds of landing rage quit leaving us a member down.

3) OR, the two people you've abandoned lose a fight vs a full 3 man squad and then you're left solo.!

4) You get amazing loot, squadwipe 1/20th of the game, see your teammates die by the same person and think ‘gee, luckily I didn’t stick around them’. :P

Team at situation number 3 sucks! Can’t even handle a 2v3! Go back to bootcamp!

Message 12 of 15 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I spent the last 2 days trolling in PUBS and I never had more fun in this game.

Everything from spamming "000000000" with the text to speech function, to locking your teammate in a house with gas traps. All the way to flying them off the edge of the map at the start, and pretending to be as blind as a bat and more.

I had a blast.

I also found out you can kill any team with Crypto all by yourself by annoying them with your drone and make them keep trying to shoot it out while you evade untill they eventually attract a nearby squad with their shooting, and that's when you EMP them.

Just watch from up high. And scavenge the deathboxes when the other team left.

Message 13 of 15 (155 Views)

★ Expert

Not sure if it’s the hype of season 4 bringing back really bad players, and by bad I mean careless with no intent of actually playing the game as it’s meant to be played, but I’m getting matched with what seems like a lot of them lately.

I’m jumpmaster, pinged the far end of skyhook, they break off, short jump with an enemy team, die within seconds, and insta quit even tho I repeatedly told them I’d recover their banner.

After sending my teammates a PM asking them why they had rage quit, I just went in for the squad wipe.

It’s getting extremely frustrating to solo queue, find myself playing solo more often than with a full squad, which has me thinking I should join a discord.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ey10a0/mediocre_play_at_best_iffy_moves_id_even_call_i...

Message 14 of 15 (131 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 You really thought a Triple Triple player would wait? XD I think they’re more selfish than 20 bombers XD.

But everyone’s coming back so matches will be annoying, fun & downright bizarre
Message 15 of 15 (124 Views)