People who don't like the new LTM be like:

by ILostT0Loba

Original Post

People who don't like the new LTM be like:

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Summed up in few points:

1. Everyone has purple armor, oh no! I am so scared! Please I don't like this LTM. I can't one clip a dude with purple armor, I am bad.

2.Oh no, what's the point of getting good loot so fast? I am looking for a loot simulator where I can keep looking for loot for 20 minutes of the game and then die, delivering all that pretty loot to the champion.

3. Too much fight cuz everyone has good loot now, I can't keep up with it.

Message 1 of 12 (380 Views)

Re: People who don't like the new LTM be like:

★★ Expert

@ILostT0Loba everyone is free to have their own opinion on the LTM, I don't think mocking them is helpful or constructive, and even if they don't like it their concerns are valid. In a discussion or a debate, especially when it comes to balance and feedback, it's always important to have differing opinions. 

Message 2 of 12 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ILostT0Lobarebuttal summed up in a few points:
1.Everyone has purple armour, evos are now redundant by and large
2. Oh no, ive just been one clipped by r99 cos that guy took an extra 5 seconds to pick up a purple mag and i ran straight into a gunfight sans any attachments.
3. lets not run over there between those three squads battling it out so nine guns are now trained on us

For people lacking the ability to spot sarcasm, i am not saying these things above, i am couching it in a passive agressive way because no one is entitled to play the game any different to me.

Message 3 of 12 (369 Views)

★★ Pro
@pastaclown I am not really mocking, just translated their concerns into more understandable language that we humans prefer. Standard smile
Message 4 of 12 (368 Views)

@ILostT0Loba I don't think that's it entirely. I'm very much a grab some basic loot for the area I drop to and look for a fight type of player. I liked there being a reward or benefit to having better loot. Whether you got that loot from fighting enemy squads or looting endlessly..

I would also use different load outs more frequently. What I would use would depend on the attachments I'd find.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 12 (314 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ILostT0Loba I play ranked, so I am used to fighting against someone with a purple shield and volt on drop.

This event is like serious training, especially as I make it harder by dropping my Mozam when I'm flying through the air! *!
Message 6 of 12 (306 Views)

★★ Pro

sorry that I'm asking but what does LTM even mean?

Message 7 of 12 (298 Views)

★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis Limited Time Mode - a mode that is only available for a limited time.
Message 8 of 12 (288 Views)

★★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffyso people are upset because of mode that's not going to be pernament and can be disabled by going ranked?

Message 9 of 12 (284 Views)

★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis Yep. If you only play ranked you don't get to play on Olympus, and many people don't like 'forced' LTMs and this is the second 'forced' one in a row.
Message 10 of 12 (279 Views)