Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: People who are bashing Bioware and Anthem for personal gain.

by Haruchai01

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

A lot of people find this game fun, my wife and me included. But we're not blind, we see the many problems that limit that fun drastically. Like, what to do after we finished the main story in a few days and have run every stronghold and traversed the entire -- essentially single biome -- map. There's nothing to do other than wait for the miracle to come.

Putting aside the bugs, the load screens and the horrible design decisions, there's just not much to do anymore. It's ridiculously fun to fly around and engage in combat, it's true, but an honest person would have to admit that it gets old at some point.

Message 21 of 42 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The problem is we paid 60 or 79.99 in my case for a broken unfinished game. People saying the game is still new are delusional because a "new" game should not be released in this state. The money they received wasnt partial or broken so why give us a product which needs so much to be stable after launch.

Message 22 of 42 (191 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

the funny part is bioware is causing a meme storm with anthem and none of it is good memes

with each patch it seems to get worse rather then better it rather hard to play a game when more then half of the game bugs out or you get locked out of the game do to it not even wanting to let you connect

now i do love the game but they caused this mess all on their own unless they fix it rather fast EA will go your fired and pull the plug this a fact since the only thing EA cares about is if it is making money nothing else

Message 23 of 42 (186 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

Lmao tried Season of the Drifter.  And here I am.

I did the quests to get the blue 640 armor and then realized it was the same gerbil wheel with the same content and areas.  Everything in that addon was basically PVP driven.   I get tired of the same old rehash and no innovation.

The best feature in Destiny 2 on PS4 is the "Close Application" button.

Message 24 of 42 (182 Views)

@Noa12390 wrote:

...with each patch it seems to get worse rather then better...

You correctly used the word 'seems' because the idea that the game gets worse with each patch is utter nonsense.

Each patch brings hundreds of improvements.

What is true, is that for those items that remain unresolved, player patience can wear thin, and that lack of patience can increase with each patch. Whilst some are not prepared to give it time, it does now require some time to balance it right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 25 of 42 (178 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

We live in a time when trolls and disinformation saturate all areas of information. Tactics of negative press and social media to sway people to another product or idea are commonplace.  It’s hard to tell what’s legit and what’s agenda based. Attempting to do so leads into conspiracy theory land.

Anthem is one of the most anticipated games of the year, so that makes it a target. It also has legit issues, so that validates the negativity. It’s also enjoyable to many, so that validates the positive.

What can anyone do in a world of such massive deception?

Yes, I agree. What can anyone do? They can be discerning and rational and make their own decisions based on the information they gather and experience they have. What you are describing is scientifically called "emotional contagion" and its used everywhere now. Google it and you will find it enlightening. 

Message 26 of 42 (177 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It is part of the "click bait Name and Shame" streaming community.  They recognize that ranting on games garners much more $$$$$$ from subscribers, Patreon, and ad revenue on streaming platforms.  Look at the numbers on those sites for those streamers and their numbers are millions above streamers who either give a fair Pro+Con review or someone posting that they like what-ever-game-they-play.  Places like 4chan/8chan thrives on peoples' hate of other people, places, ideas, etc.  These sites are where many name-shame streamers get their ideas of where their next revenue streams exist to capitalize on.

I'll see one video of someone "dumping" on a game and notice their next 10 are still dumping on the same game/studio/publisher & other streamers who post alternate views.  They're just following the maximum-profit-for-minutes that the gaming public eats up.

TQQdles™

Message 27 of 42 (143 Views)

Message 28 of 42 (125 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
the real problem with these people, is that they have viewers... people watch this crap.

people need to form their own ideas instead of copying them from some paid lowlife youtuber, yes they get paid to bash and paid to praise products, better believe it its a nasty bussines world out there.

those streamers and tubers actually think they are working together with the company to make a better game based of their own player experience... the fact is they dont even represent 5% of the playerbase of any single game. and most if the time the games get worse when they listen to them.. also streamers and tubers that talk gold about their games actually get allot of help ingame from the designers. in destiny they get exotics really easy (its easy to modify ones drop chance), in pvp they get matched against bad opponents for those sick streams! all that publicity bruuh.

its one nasty pr strategy all those streamers
Message 29 of 42 (121 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don’t know the guys, but it is truth that we have experience a loot-bug twice, that significant increased the loot-drop rate.
Message 30 of 42 (117 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help