Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: People who are bashing Bioware and Anthem for personal gain.

by Mamascrack

Original Post

★★ Guide

We live in a time when trolls and disinformation saturate all areas of information. Tactics of negative press and social media to sway people to another product or idea are commonplace.  It’s hard to tell what’s legit and what’s agenda based. Attempting to do so leads into conspiracy theory land.

Anthem is one of the most anticipated games of the year, so that makes it a target. It also has legit issues, so that validates the negativity. It’s also enjoyable to many, so that validates the positive.

What can anyone do in a world of such massive deception?

Message 11 of 42 (272 Views)

★★ Guide

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

Stop reading and go beat some embers out of some funky looking plants. At least, that's my plan. Wink

Message 12 of 42 (268 Views)

★ Guide

They telling the truth if they talking about the friday night loot shower I got 13 legendary and 104 MW in 4 hours. Biggest problem was that ended up being 116 embers and 1 slight upgrade. But now the loot not totally horrible for newer players in gm1. But anyone else is screwed because that drop rate doesn't increase. 250+ Luck, nope no change. Gm2 or 3 nope even worse drops per hour. There is no point to gear up as the game is now. 

Message 13 of 42 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I just ran 3 Strongholds and landed 1 legendary and 8 MW's. 

I'm not complaining one bit.

The one thing these guys conveniently ignore is.... "Anthem is FUN"

The game is "FUN"

Who plays games that aren't fun? lol

Message 14 of 42 (259 Views)

★★ Guide

@houseofcantor wrote:

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

Stop reading and go beat some embers out of some funky looking plants. At least, that's my plan. Wink

Good plan. Wink

Message 15 of 42 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Agreed. Stop watching him and stop reading anything they put out. They are trying to make money and they will do anything to do it. We're all smart enough to figure out if we like something or not, no need to allow a paid shill to disrupt your day.
Message 16 of 42 (714 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CombozKingz wrote:
Agreed. Stop watching him and stop reading anything they put out. They are trying to make money and they will do anything to do it. We're all smart enough to figure out if we like something or not, no need to allow a paid shill to disrupt your day.

Agreed 100%. Just one last thing I would like to see is some official representation from Bioware on Twitch. 

I think it would benefit the game greatly and it would be another feather in their cap.. Since their PR is already outstanding.

Message 17 of 42 (208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Well said. If you don’t like the game go play something else. What particularly got my dander up was the ‘PS4 bricking” fake news. It spread like wildfire and was a whole lot of BS. Not one single console was bricked yet it was paraded around like every single PS4 was going to blow up if it saw Anthem on its hard drive. Not one of those Ytube shills have come out and recanted for their deception. Don’t give them what they want “Attention”

My new mantra is

Haters are going to Hate

Circle jerkers are going to *

Echo chambers are going to echo

so

Dont feed the trolls 

CE3AABA3-3A3E-4345-9EBD-A57AABAFAE95.png

Message 18 of 42 (186 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Mamascrack wrote:

What is the truth?

dont know about the truth but there have been two phases where loot drops were at a vastly higher rate than now. there was an 11 hour window before an earlier patch and a small window just before the last patch

Message 19 of 42 (182 Views)

★★ Guide
If they dislike the game that's their business. If you like the game, then play it and have fun. I'm aware of many issues with the game, but I still enjoy it. I also know the devs seem to get on top of these things after a little while. This is a new game, it isn't built on another title like say, the Division 2 avoiding a lot of problems that were gone through with the first Division.
Message 20 of 42 (178 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help