Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: People who are bashing Bioware and Anthem for personal gain.

by Mamascrack

Original Post

People who are bashing Bioware and Anthem for personal gain.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Questions for the Dev's about Saynotorage on twitch and Paul Tassi who writes on Forbes.

Both say that Loot was dropping at a higher rate before the update?

Is this true?

It feels like they are trying to protect their Destiny Interest? They almost come across as Bungie Shills?

@saynotorage  is about to do a segment on Twitch bashing Bioware and Anthem for this reason?

It would be nice if Bioware could have it's own full time streamer on Twitch to debate counter these guys when needed.

What is the truth?

The more I listen to this guy @saynotorage... I really wish Bioware would counter this guy. He is using an Hour of play time last weekend to bash Anthem?

Both of these guys are full of crap. Paul Tassi said his sources are the "Entire Anthem Playerbase"? Really Paul? How did you Poll the entire playerbase?

His second source was Subreddit?  OMG, Subreddit is nothing but a group of paid shills? really Paul? C'mon man.

Now @saynotorage is piggybacking off of these bogus sources and bashing the game?

What a joke.

Message 1 of 42 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Both of these guys are Destiny Shills.

I don't think they're important enough for Bioware to address... but if they're spreading lies...

Well may they should?

Destiny is struggling bigtime. They lost like 100,000 of their pve playerbase… so I guess this makes sense?

Message 2 of 42 (829 Views)

★★★ Guide

Lmao tried Season of the Drifter.  And here I am.

Message 3 of 42 (800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think if you look at the nature of the criticism this game received on release and then actually played the game you might come to the conclusion that some sort of biased agenda was at play.

The reviews I saw called this game a disaster, BioWare had lost it's magic, etc. But I am enjoying the heck out of this game. It needs some work but so what else is new?

Message 4 of 42 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm listening to this guy right now and he's full of crap.

He admitted that he's only played the game for a couple hours in the last few weeks?

His questions come across as fabricated to make Anthem look bad.

He's out for himself and only himself.

I use twitch to watch games that I'm interested in buying... not for the streamer. Their opinion means nothing to me.

I'd tune this guy out and yes... it would be nice if Bioware had a full time staff streaming their game on Twitch... I think that would be fun.

Message 5 of 42 (770 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh I definitely think there are certain people trying to tear this company/game down for various reasons. I have never seen so many articles that do nothing rip on the game.

Message 6 of 42 (766 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Exactly... I've been watching @saynotorage since the launch of Destiny and his questions come from the same people everyday.

I've called him out several times like many others and he gets very defensive and just bans everyone.

I'm sold that he's using View Bots too... He has over a 1000 viewers everyday but only 5 to 10 people chat... and they're always the same people..

The dude is a modern day begger imho. 

I can't wait for Anthem to release new content.. this game has an excellent base to grow off of.

Message 7 of 42 (759 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think it's because everyone who plays the game sees how fun it is and the potential it brings.

They tend to grab some of the issues the game faces and blow them out of proporsion. The games loot needs dressing a bit yes, but it's not terrible. The game has bugs and some issues, but so do most games.

The game iteself as far as gameplay is some of the most fun I've had in gaming in a long time.

Message 8 of 42 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

@MajMattMason wrote:

I think if you look at the nature of the criticism this game received on release and then actually played the game you might come to the conclusion that some sort of biased agenda was at play.

The reviews I saw called this game a disaster, BioWare had lost it's magic, etc. But I am enjoying the heck out of this game. It needs some work but so what else is new?

Im already seeing articles calling it a critical failure. Its been out three, four, weeks and is expected to ship 6 million copies. How is that a failure?

Message 9 of 42 (746 Views)

★★ Guide

Don't feed the trolls.

I like Destiny 2, but I like Anthem more right now. I can actually like one game without bashing the other. Kinda weird, huh?

Message 10 of 42 (737 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help