Re: People teaming then farming 4k's in last 3 squads

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

People teaming then farming 4k's in last 3 squads

★ Guide

Don't you love it when they 6 v 1 you then farm their 4k's by rez'ing each other while streaming? So much fun, lol. Hopefully Respawn can remove their badges.

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Nightstick24 Hey there, this is actually something they take very serious with padding stats. If you suspect this has happened do use the in game report system for this concern or post videos to hideouts discord or tag him on twitter with the videos. Hideouts does not tolerate this and will take action.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (366 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Nightstick24 Yep, trashcan players 100%. I faced a team yesterday in arenas with 4K badges all 3 of them, I have 4K 20 bomb and masters badges also but didn’t cheat to get them. I could 100% tell this entire team cheated for their 4K badges they were very bad.
Message 2 of 5 (378 Views)

Hero
@Nightstick24 Hey there, this is actually something they take very serious with padding stats. If you suspect this has happened do use the in game report system for this concern or post videos to hideouts discord or tag him on twitter with the videos. Hideouts does not tolerate this and will take action.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

@Nightstick24 If you see this type of behavior please follow the steps below and report it. https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (336 Views)

★ Guide
@E9ine_AC Alrighty, I used the in-game report, but I also saved a clip of it so I'll share it with Hideout. Thanks for letting me know where to go for that!
Message 5 of 5 (296 Views)