People leave when i take rampart, you should take action on those player.

by Harmoniumxiv

Original Post

People leave when i take rampart, you should take action on those player.

★ Guide

Three game i jump alone, please help.

Message 1 of 25 (619 Views)

Re: People leave when i take rampart, you should take action on those player.

@Harmoniumxiv Really? I never leave no matter what legend my teammates pick. I try to make the best of it no matter who they like to play.

She's much better this season than last. I've actually had some really good rounds with Ramp mains on my team. The walls came in super handy in some snipe/mid range situations.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 25 (617 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ThatCryptoUser 

@DarthValtrex I usually consider the match is a lost cause when I get crypto as a teammate Tongue out

Message 3 of 25 (614 Views)

★ Guide

I never leave any game, i fight even when i am solo, but still my chance to win is very low...

Message 4 of 25 (609 Views)

★ Expert
@Harmoniumxiv That's just sad. I love playing with people who don't just blindly follow the meta cause they bring a breathe of fresh air to the game.
Message 5 of 25 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]

@maximas1986Hey I consider the match a lost cause with I get Maxima as a teammate but I'm not complaining... haha

Crypto mains make me nervous but some are fairly good. You can typically tell if they are going to be good or bad right from the start. Good ones put the drone up but don't fly it around. They will scout an area before we push.. But they don't sit on the drone. The bad ones, you loot an area they sit down on their drone and start flying it all over the place.. I see that and think well we definitely are not going towards any fighting or choke points on the map this round!!

@Harmoniumxiv if you need someone to play with who won't leave I'd be happy to team up with ya here and there. I'm in the top tier lobbies at the moment and they fairly hard. 

Message 6 of 25 (604 Views)

★ Guide

And again... 

Can you ban them or give them a penalty like 15 minut they can't play, and if they still go on, 30 minut, then one day ban or something ?

Message 7 of 25 (601 Views)

★ Expert
@Harmoniumxiv I'd suggest playing rank without the intention of climbing. In rank they'll get punished if they quit.
Message 8 of 25 (587 Views)

★ Guide

Yes but rank is trio, would prefer duo Frown

Message 9 of 25 (578 Views)

@Harmoniumxiv What rank are you at? Try putting together a team. Have you considered joining the AHQ club? They are done by region and most of the forum members here would be happy to play with you. Most are fairly cool and good at the game.

If you want to join the AHQ club just go to the link below and find the server/region for your club.https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Answers-HQ-Official-Clubs/m-p/9693382#M118017

If no one is on, consider making a post in the looking for a squad section of the forum.

I typically play ranked solo, but if you're having that hard of a time I'll grind ranked with ya.

Message 10 of 25 (572 Views)