People droppping extrodanarly quickly PS4

by Silz616

Original Post

Accepted Solution

People droppping extrodanarly quickly PS4

★★★★ Pro

I've seen people dropping onto the map turbo charged. Not the staggered drop for more speed, I mean double or triple speed.

I've also seem to have had people hit my drop way before me without ever seeing them in front of me during the drop. No team around as we drop, then bam, there's an enemy.

There are some very odd things happening with game over the past few days which is just killing the enjoyment. Inconsistent TTK (I seem to be getting insta melted by players while I seem to be shooting marshmellows), poor audio on footsteps. Sometimes I never hear the enemy even when they are breathing down my neck.

Respawn, what have you done to your game? It doesn't feel like the game when it launched.

Message 1 of 10 (460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: People droppping extrodanarly quickly PS4

★ Pro

if someone is playing mirage as I do, when you send it flying in air, it will sometimes bug out and there are moving really fast watch out for that, U can send up to 2 mirages.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (348 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
Feels fine to me
Message 2 of 10 (454 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I've got some footage of a drop with a team who just turbo boosted straight there.

Somethings not right fact.

Message 3 of 10 (451 Views)

★★★ Guide

most cheats have a speedhack too and if they´re jumpmaster they can pretty much pull the "noncheaters" with them so they instantly landed and already picked up a lot of loot before even the first "legit" team lands. just check youtube

Message 4 of 10 (422 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MjNaise wrote:

most cheats have a speedhack too and if they´re jumpmaster they can pretty much pull the "noncheaters" with them so they instantly landed and already picked up a lot of loot before even the first "legit" team lands. just check youtube

Well, I'm on PS4 and would like to believe there is no cheating on that platform. I don't think there is in all honesty. You'd need to jailbreak the PS4 which in turn bars it from PS+

In fairness, I've watched my footage back and the team flew way out to sea and did not land.

I'm putting this down to a bug or lag, of which I have experience a * ton of in the last 3 days after the being super solid before that. Lag on picking up loot, Lag in the menu sometimes when picking a legend.

I've just played 3 games now that were great connection wise.

Message 5 of 10 (407 Views)

★★ Guide

@Silz616 wrote:

@MjNaise wrote:

Well, I'm on PS4 and would like to believe there is no cheating on that platform. I don't think there is in all honesty. You'd need to jailbreak the PS4 which in turn bars it from PS+

In fairness, I've watched my footage back and the team flew way out to sea and did not land.

I'm putting this down to a bug or lag, of which I have experience a * ton of in the last 3 days after the being super solid before that. Lag on picking up loot, Lag in the menu sometimes when picking a legend.

I've just played 3 games now that were great connection wise.

Well if you hit the side of a Mountain you can drop at the speed of gravity which is what I do.

Message 6 of 10 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice

My friends and I are on PS4 as well and have also noticed in multiple games people showing up when it didn't show anyone else dropping in that area. We'll pay close attention from the first second you can drop and go where clearly no one has gone and end up landing right next to people when we didn't see any trails leading there the whole time. I feel like maybe it's glitching and not showing the drop trails or something, it's incredibly frustrating

Message 7 of 10 (366 Views)

★ Pro

if someone is playing mirage as I do, when you send it flying in air, it will sometimes bug out and there are moving really fast watch out for that, U can send up to 2 mirages.

Message 8 of 10 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Huntinwabits wrote:

This answers the flying past me in mid air. Thank you for mentioning this!

*feeling stupid now lol.

Message 9 of 10 (344 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Bosc17 wrote:

My friends and I are on PS4 as well and have also noticed in multiple games people showing up when it didn't show anyone else dropping in that area. We'll pay close attention from the first second you can drop and go where clearly no one has gone and end up landing right next to people when we didn't see any trails leading there the whole time. I feel like maybe it's glitching and not showing the drop trails or something, it's incredibly frustrating

This is exactly the other point I was making. I'm not saying cheat at all, but it does seem to be a bug. Kinda like the no footsteps sound sometimes.

You can drop in, look all around you on the way down. Nobody close. No smoke trails, nothing. Land and enter a doorway and there's somebody right there with you, or already in the room.

Message 10 of 10 (338 Views)