Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

People Saying Loot Buff Is Fake After Two Hours Of Play? What *_*

by WPScorpionWind

Original Post

Re: People Saying Loot Buff Is Fake After Two Hours Of Play? What *_*

★★★ Guide

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@Loki_Deezie 

I've never gotten a Legendary on GM2. All of mine have been from GM1.

One of my old bosses once told me that if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have none.

How much time in GM2 compared to GM1? 

I havent ran GM1 on any of my Javs in quite awhile (all above 718)

GM2 drops me significantly more leg than I was getting when doing GM1 (was looking for MW then). GM2 on average gives me roughly 1 leg per 30-60min, sometimes less sometimes more. GM3 is not hard by any means just takes 3x the time to complete with what seems to not be a same increase in drop rate. This is why we stopped playing GM3.

Also GM2 SH bosses drop leg quite frequently. Usually at least 1 person in our group gets 1 from the boss. Couple nights ago I got 2 leg drops from the boss where my buddy got 2 from the chest just before. These are all done on GM2.

Message 11 of 27 (172 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I spent about two weeks in GM2. Strongholds, FP, Quickplay, world missions, the lot. Never a lemon in there.

GM1 is easier and I figure, the law of large numbers, you know? Something's eventually gotta drop form the thousands of things I kill in there.

Message 12 of 27 (170 Views)

★★ Pro

@MaireDevylin wrote:

I spent about two weeks in GM2. Strongholds, FP, Quickplay, world missions, the lot. Never a lemon in there.

GM1 is easier and I figure, the law of large numbers, you know? Something's eventually gotta drop form the thousands of things I kill in there.

I spend most of my time in GM2 Freeplay and somedays I get 6 Legendary's, sometimes just 1, sometimes I go for days and don't see any, its hit and miss, a bit too hit and miss as sometimes I go for days and get mostly Rares and Epics and the occasional MW. I definitely get more loot in GM2 than GM1 overall though.

Message 13 of 27 (152 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

@MaireDevylin wrote:

I spend most of my time in GM2 Freeplay and somedays I get 6 Legendary's, sometimes just 1, sometimes I go for days and don't see any, its hit and miss, a bit too hit and miss as sometimes I go for days and get mostly Rares and Epics and the occasional MW. I definitely get more loot in GM2 than GM1 overall though.

Most certainly this. 

I know they said 90% luck is max but i usually run with 100+ and notice a big difference between my luck build and non luck build.

Message 14 of 27 (146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MaireDevylin GM1 is easier and I figure, the law of large numbers, you know?

that should be the thought process between gm2 and 3 (though 3 doesn’t feel that much harder). If you aren’t cakewalking easily through gm2, take a look at your build and see where you can stack some damage. And use your consumables.

I spent less less than an hour and a half in gm2 freeplay today and have two legendaries. One actually seems useful.

just to be clear, I’m not trying to put blame on you and say “of course you don’t get loot, you are on gm1”. I hope the message is “you can do this” happy to help if I can.

Message 15 of 27 (139 Views)

★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

So I'm trying to understand this because I'm really not getting the logic behind some people who are talking about drops here in the forms. I'm seeing people say how the loot is still trash because after trying for 2 hours or trying for an hour in this or that they haven't gotten a legendary drop. I don't get what makes people think that this would be the case. That they could just jump on and suddenly get a legendary much being flooded with them. They are legendary drops, the hardest to get in a looter shooter, grind game. I'm bot saying that legendary drops are working right because I myself have my own issues with them. But you shouldn't be getting a legendary every other match. They need to be rare. I mean the content lack is already bad enough as it is. To suddenly hand out the strongest gear in the game and everyone is going to start cry over the lack of content tenfold. I mean a 5-6 hour gap in between legendary drops is a reasonable time span, I just think they need to make legendary seem ore legendary, by making them have a minimum on all their inscriptions of the masterwork's max. So the inscriptions are of legendary quality is strength even if they are the worst inscriptions of the weapon. At least they'll be legendary for those inscriptions. But they shouldn't suddenly be a legendary in the first 1-3 hours you play. Grinding is part of the game. Things and power have to be earned, not handed out.

You have again no idea about inscriptions, otherwise u wont post all that bs over and over again. As it is, its impossible to get a god roll build due to the fact, that even if u get a lego, u definitly dont get all on specific inscriptions. That means, no if it rains legos, ppl have something to grind for, named god roll inscriptions. But those definitly will variate while the gear itself is always the same.

Message 16 of 27 (128 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just did another run in GM2 FP, killed about 4 Ursixs, a titan, 4 or 5 world events and a couple of dungeons. 1 MW and a full bag of purples and blues.

I mean if I got one a day I'd be happy-ish. This is straight up bs.

Message 17 of 27 (121 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Just did another run in GM2 FP, killed about 4 Ursixs, a titan, 4 or 5 world events and a couple of dungeons. 1 MW and a full bag of purples and blues.

Were any of those legendary titans? Ursisxs? 4 or 5 world events? A couple of dungeons? I run GM3 and get that sometimes, oh well, guess I'll run another is all I say. Found 2 legendary yesterday. Sometimes I don't get any. Sometimes I get them back to back. Sometimes I get them from the same chest. Sometimes the same area. Sometimes never. Sometimes I get the same legendary for the 4th time. Sometimes I get a lot of blue and purple. Sometimes I get 5 masterworks, a legendary, and 1-2 purple. Sometimes I get mad and have to vent on the forums, wait scratch that last one.

Just keep playing if you want to, if you get frustrated because you feel like you can't have fun, give it a break. Sometimes a break is needed. The legendary items are there. I promise.

Message 18 of 27 (109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Were any of those legendary titans? Ursisxs? 4 or 5 world events? A couple of dungeons? I run GM3 and get that sometimes, oh well, guess I'll run another is all I say. Found 2 legendary yesterday. Sometimes I don't get any. Sometimes I get them back to back. Sometimes I get them from the same chest. Sometimes the same area. Sometimes never. Sometimes I get the same legendary for the 4th time. Sometimes I get a lot of blue and purple. Sometimes I get 5 masterworks, a legendary, and 1-2 purple. Sometimes I get mad and have to vent on the forums, wait scratch that last one.

Just keep playing if you want to, if you get frustrated because you feel like you can't have fun, give it a break. Sometimes a break is needed. The legendary items are there. I promise.

I appreciate the positivity but, I get more and more convinced of that secret luck roll when you make a character. You either get drops like crazy or you don't and there's nothing you can do about it. They should just take it out of the game completely. I'm not even getting MW loot with luck on it anymore, I'd switch that out in a heartbeat.

And you can't recount all those drops you get all over the place and say you never get them at the same time. I can't even say never since I've gotten 10 altogether. I mean I'm barely even getting MW drops, 3 in six hours. C'mon now - that's messed up, you gotta admit that.

Message 19 of 27 (97 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

9-04-2019_9-37-39_AM-zwgzstwi.png

This was my 4th run in GM2 Freeplay this morning, it was approx. a 15 min run as I needed to get ready to go out. It is the 3rd Legendary I have received since the update this morning. 1 run was just a few MW's and some Rares and Epics. 1 run was 1 Legendary and 8 MW's. I am not saying this is normal as its too soon to tell and I have had lucky runs back to back before, then dry spells of 4 days or more.

The run I got the screenshotted loot from I killed 3 Titans and an Ursix in that time,  the Legendary didn't drop from them, I think I got a MW off one of the Titans.

Thankfully 1 of the Legendary's was a component for my Ranger, thanks to BW for changing it, I jumped a little closer to being Legendary at long last.

Message 20 of 27 (87 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help