Re: People Saying Loot Buff Is Fake After Two Hours Of Play? What *_*

by AzKnc

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Haruchai01 wrote:

9-04-2019_9-37-39_AM-zwgzstwi.png

This was my 4th run in GM2 Freeplay this morning, it was approx. a 15 min run as I needed to get ready to go out. It is the 3rd Legendary I have received since the update this morning. 1 run was just a few MW's and some Rares and Epics. I run was 1 Legendary and 8 MW's. I am not saying this is normal as its too soon to tell and I have had lucky runs back to back before, then dry spells of 4 days or more.

The run I got the screenshotted loot from I killed 3 Titans and an Ursix in that time,  the Legendary didn't drop from them, I think I got a MW off one of the Titans.

Thankfully 1 of the Legendary's was a component for my Ranger, thanks to BW for changing it, I jumped a little closer to being Legendary at long last.

and Im still milking HoR for all its worth..4 legs today and two off the Monitor. I killed the wyverns and my friend got a leg off that. He screamed when it fell in the lava lol They dont call the Fury "Hoarder" for no reason.

Message 21 of 27 (105 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Posts by scarce loot apologists are starting to * me off, and it's not the first one this genius makes.

There is little variety in the game, nothing to go for except elysian caches which give crap, a crafting system that is completely useless yet the game keeps showering you with materials, and there isn't even a currency to farm except the daily coins - which is the reason why most people log in, do their dailies, use their elysian key, and then go play something else until the reset.
There is literally zero reason to play except legendary items, and when you don't get a single one in 1-2-3 hours, let alone days or weeks of play, it makes you want to NOT play at all.

It's not that hard to understand.

Also, there was no loot buff in this patch.

Message 22 of 27 (86 Views)

★★ Pro

@AzKnc wrote:

Posts by scarce loot apologists are starting to * me off, and it's not the first one this genius makes.

There is little variety in the game, nothing to go for except elysian caches which give crap, a crafting system that is completely useless yet the game keeps showering you with materials, and there isn't even a currency to farm except the daily coins - which is the reason why most people log in, do their dailies, use their elysian key, and then go play something else until the reset.
There is literally zero reason to play except legendary items, and when you don't get a single one in 1-2-3 hours, let alone days or weeks of play, it makes you want to NOT play at all.

It's not that hard to understand.

Also, there was no loot buff in this patch.

Not seeing any apologies anywhere, perhaps put the contacts back in. I don't think anyone is concerned what * you off, this isn't Oprah. Yes, people are aware there was no loot buff this update.

Message 23 of 27 (80 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ragnarokfps  @Geibla  Oh I have been seeing stuff going around today about how BioWare Stealth patched drop rates, and how they have reduced the amount that are dropping, so on and so forth. A lot of them are people talking about how they have played for this amount of time and not gotten a legendary and how they have messed the game up, and how they are doing the exact opposite of what people are wanting and just the random rants. I'm just trying to address some of them. I know that the patch didn't have anything about loot in it this time.

Thanks for trying to make sure thing are staying smooth in the community.👍👍

Message 24 of 27 (65 Views)

★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@ragnarokfps  @Geibla  Oh I have been seeing stuff going around today about how BioWare Stealth patched drop rates, and how they have reduced the amount that are dropping, so on and so forth. A lot of them are people talking about how they have played for this amount of time and not gotten a legendary and how they have messed the game up, and how they are doing the exact opposite of what people are wanting and just the random rants. I'm just trying to address some of them. I know that the patch didn't have anything about loot in it this time.

Thanks for trying to make sure thing are staying smooth in the community.👍👍

You know the point is quite obvious. You can argue, everythings is totally nice while ppl are droping out of the game. If they still keep their attidude about that fact, this will not change and EA will sometime cut off the link, because it have to be economically successful. It can only be economically successful, when it has a healthy playerbase, because they need to shop the stores. Simple as that.

Fallout 76 was exactly the same desaster but obviously they react and get at least SOME players back, after they throw the game out for FREE, 0 Dollar, only 1.5 month after release.

I cant see that reaction on BW side.

Message 25 of 27 (40 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just came to the forums to see if loot had increased somehow.  If not, then I just got two insane GM3 contract runs back to back.  First run was Mathias's legendary contract, and I got 6 MW and 1 Lego.  Second run was Brinn's Legendary contract and I got 7 MW and 2 Legos.  And the amount of purples I was getting was insane.  They were popping up all over my screen.  Perhaps I was just lucky, RNG is RNG, just have never seen that amount of loot in back to back runs like that.

Message 26 of 27 (26 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@Loki_Deezie 

I've never gotten a Legendary on GM2. All of mine have been from GM1.

One of my old bosses once told me that if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have none.

Not bad luck, just less drama.  I also have had only 1 legendary from GM2 the rest are from GM1.  GM2 & 3 only give me rare and epic drops.  In GM1, I get epic, masterwork and legendary with the occasional rare.  I'll stick with less drama and higher ember counts (to feed my consumables addiction  lol).

Message 27 of 27 (23 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help