Penalized when team quits?

by RelentlessShiba

Original Post

Penalized when team quits?

★★★★★ Novice

I played a ranked match and never even had teammates. They either quit or disconnected before the match even started and I still lost RP. Why?  That should be a wash of a game. So stupid. 

Message 1 of 5 (276 Views)

Re: Penalized when team quits?

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that its the same situation i didn't have teammates and i decided to leave because well if i die i dont lose points but why is that when i left the game still with no teammates i still lost points and got penalized? they need to fix that because thats really stupid for them to not let you leave when you ended up being solo

Message 2 of 5 (190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RelentlessShiba @1J_Wizzy all you have to do is dive off the map once the game starts if you don't want to play without tms. I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but it's your best bet right now.

But sometimes playinng solo isn't so bad. It's still an opportunity to gain more points.
Message 3 of 5 (178 Views)

@1J_Wizzy wrote:

My problem is that its the same situation i didn't have teammates and i decided to leave because well if i die i dont lose points but why is that when i left the game still with no teammates i still lost points and got penalized? they need to fix that because thats really stupid for them to not let you leave when you ended up being solo

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, that is exactly the sort of situation that should trigger loss forgiveness.  I've seen quite a few mentions this season from people who were not granted loss forgiveness when they should.

Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 Quitting as a solo player doesn't grant loss forgiveness. Or if you quit before dropship starts. Best bet is to suicide.
Message 5 of 5 (153 Views)