Re: Penalied when my squad was wipped

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

Penalied when my squad was wipped

★★ Novice

So when i left a game when all my squad was wipped ( killed ) it gave me a penalty and demoted me even though my whole squad was wiped. Can you fix this bug? Because I didn't like it when i was trying to rank up and i just get demoted ( Mind you I was low on lp and they didn't give my my kills/assists multiplayer. ) Can you find a way to undo my penalty or just make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

@Naruto1267 You dont get penalised just for the fun of it, it accumulates over the amount you leave games.
Stay until the screen that says squad eliminated. My guess is that one of your squad had a gold knockdown shield.
Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

panelty problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi. I got a serious problem and a concern about the whole panelty process.

This is 5th time when I left the game and received a ban (now for 45 minutes or so).

and the situation is like this, always the same:

we got killed, next to each other, you can see all crouching on the floor knockdown, but one of us got a gold knockdown shield. next to us 2-3 player which killed us are already finishing us off, and i as always don't want to wait so i instantly press leave leave leave buttons, yes yes yes, confirming everything, and i receive a ban for free because the game thinks that I still can be brought back to game!! I CAN NOT BECAUSE WE WOULD DIE ANYWAY IN NEXT 10 SECOND!! who invented the system like this? i think that this is not fair that i am treated same as people who in purpose leave the game, i did not even use once the glitch that allows you to alt+f4 to have lost forgiveness!! i am genuine player and i feel very bad that i already lost about 350 points just for that i don't want to wait until we will be finished, this is something that i do automatically and i do not think that some of us are still able to stand up even if this would not change the outcome in the game - the person with gold knockdown shield is being killed in the same time as i am pressing QUIT! i feel very very bad that i lost so many points only because you didn't think about this kind of situation and you put me in the same pot as people who leave the game with no reason!!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx My guess is his two teammates died and he was still alive but he exited the game.......
Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)