Peacekeeper needs range nerf

by unferth

Original Post

Peacekeeper needs range nerf

★★ Guide

It's everyone's favorite gun, because it's so OP.   The range is beyond ridiculous with the choke, needs more base spread and choke needs to be deleted. 

Message 1 of 6 (436 Views)

Re: Peacekeeper needs range nerf

★★ Guide

Yeah, the Peacekeeper seems odd to me, the pellets aren't random, they make a little stick figure if you shoot at the ground and they seem to have unlimited range.

Message 2 of 6 (427 Views)

★★ Guide

That's how all guns work. The spray patterns are set, not random. The other shotguns also have a set pattern they shoot in. And damage doesn't go down at range.

Meaning you can hit the whole thing for full damage from ridiculous distances if you're good, even better if you have the choke. Go try it out in the training area.

Message 3 of 6 (425 Views)

★★ Guide

@stevencloser wrote:

That's how all guns work. The spray patterns are set, not random. The other shotguns also have a set pattern they shoot in. And damage doesn't go down at range.

Meaning you can hit the whole thing for full damage from ridiculous distances if you're good, even better if you have the choke. Go try it out in the training area.

Yeah I did that, I meant that shotguns having predictable patterns is kinda weird to me from all the call of duties and Battlefields I used to play.  The only one I understand is the legendary shotgun that shoots in a line because that's like the duck bill attachment in BF4

Message 4 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
this gun is indeed too op
Message 5 of 6 (393 Views)

★ Guide
If there is no damage fall off on this gun, or any gun it would appear, then yeah that's crazy
Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)