Peacekeeper Fast Fire Glitch

by Zurubabul

Original Post

Peacekeeper Fast Fire Glitch

★★★ Novice

By using a combination of actions in a certain order you are able to fire off all 6 peacekeeper rounds as fast as an EVA. This is a glitch and clearly not intended. Think the forum is monitored at all to elevate this as "tips and tricks" videos are emerging teaching it? 

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

Re: Peacekeeper Fast Fire Glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice

yeah it's animation cancelling, it's in like every game. whether it's intended or not doesn't really matter, people will use it. the first ever combos in street fighter 2 were a glitch as well but capcom left them in because they were impressive and raised the skill ceiling.

i've been using this with the Peacekeeper because why would i intentionally weaken my gameplay? other people will use it against me so i have to use it as well to get the maximum value out of that gun. the gun itself is already OP without doing this, but people who play to win will use every trick and glitch against me so i need to use it against them in order to keep up. this is the nature of gaming. my opinion is that the Peacekeeper is way too strong and easymode, but there's no reason not to use it when i find it, there's no reason not to use the speedfire "glitch".

do you intentionally take the Mozambique over the Devotion? do you keep the P2020 instead of taking a Mastiff? you do whatever you can to gain an edge, glitch or not.

Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

Re: Peacekeeper Fast Fire Glitch

★ Apprentice

yeah fought someone doing this, and its OP as hell, this needs to be fixed ASAP

Message 3 of 3 (521 Views)